Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Pkg problem, one zone trying pkg.Oracle.com on port 1008 Post 302848703 by os2mac on Thursday 29th of August 2013 09:21:28 PM
Old 08-29-2013
in the effected zone do
Code:
svccfg -s application/pkg/server setprop pkg/port=correct port number

that will correct it.

to verify the current setting on a working zone do
Code:
 svccfg -s application/pkg/server listprop |grep pkg/port

The output should appear like this:
Code:
pkg/port                                                      count       80

This User Gave Thanks to os2mac For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

pkgadd pkg to an new directory

hi guys, I am wondering instead installing to the default directory, how can I install a package using pkgadd command to a specified directory? I am using solaris 9, thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fedora
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix call to Oracle PL/SQL pkg/store.proc

HI, I'm trying to get this right, please can you help. In my unix korn shell script, I call an oracle stored proc within a package and I specify 3 parameters, 2 of which are IN OUT parameters (i.e. I expect the stored proc to change them and return them back to me). Does the unix code... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: csong2
7 Replies

3. Solaris

pkg-get errors

To day i installed boltpkg, hiow ever when i run either a pkg-get install or a pkg-get -u pkg-get re turns the following errors. pkg-get -u WARNING: no catalog file for site ftp.sunfreeware.com Updating catalog file first Getting catalog... ld.so.1: wget: fatal: libssl.so.0.9.8: open... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: FloridaBSD
3 Replies

4. Solaris

137481-02 pkg

can anyone download this solaris pkg and email to me, it wont let me download it anymore from sunsolve. 137481-02 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dan7225
1 Replies

5. Solaris

How extract SUNWexplo.7.1.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.1.pkg from install_stb.sh?

Hi all, Could please guideas how to extract SUNWexplo.7.2.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.2.pkg from install_stb.sh. I need to upgrade my Sun Explorer to 7.2 version from 7.1 . This what written in read me file about its installation: The Lightweight Availability Collection Tool (LWACT) is no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies

6. Debian

Program compile problem (glib pkg-config)

I need to compile a program which uses glib-2.0. I installed the package libglib2.0-0 but the configure script can't find it because the libglib package doesn't provide a .pc file which pkg-config looks for. How can I resolve this? Debian 6.0 (SPARC) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: snorkack59
3 Replies

7. Solaris

# pkg publisher gives bash: pkg: command not found

This is the operating system im using Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 s10s_u9wos_14a SPARC I need to install some packages by setting local repository While i run the below command # pkg publisher command returns bash: pkg: command not found while looking for /usr/bin/pkg i get bash:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Global zone has an older version of package: pkg://Solaris/system/library

I try to install php-56 in a zone, but I have the following problem: pkg install php-56 Creating Plan (Running solver): \ pkg install: No solution was found to satisfy constraints maintained incorporations: None Creation Plan: dependency error (s) in proposed packages: Not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ymk369
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Pkg update 11.2

Got a repo server with a combined 11.2/11.3 repository. I want to update latest security patches on server A (which is 11.2). I dont want to upgrade to 11.3 (app reasons). If I do pkg update all - is there any danger this will happen? If so, how to proceed? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
2 Replies

10. Solaris

How to remove pkg from zone in newly created boot environment?

fyi, I already have SR opened with Oracle. We are looking to upgrade from S11.3 to S11.4 with the latest SRU. Create new BE; success Mount new BE; success pkg -R /mnt update the updating of the global went fine until it touched local zone. pkg: update failed (linked image... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samthewildone
2 Replies
ldns-notify(1)						      General Commands Manual						    ldns-notify(1)

NAME
ldns-notify - notify DNS servers that updates are available SYNOPSIS
ldns-notify [options] -z zone servers DESCRIPTION
ldns-notify sends a NOTIFY message to DNS servers. This tells them that an updated zone is available at the master servers. It can perform TSIG signatures and it can add a SOA serial number of the updated zone. If a server already has that serial number it will disregard the message. OPTIONS
-z zone The zone that is updated. -h Show usage and exit -v Show the version and exit -s serial Append a SOA record indicating the serial number of the updated zone. -p port Use port as destination port (default the DNS port 53) for the UDP packets. -y key:data Use the given TSIG key and base64-data to sign the NOTIFY. Uses the hmac-md5 algorithm. -d Print verbose debug information. The query that is sent and the query that is received. -r num Specify the maximum number of retries before notify gives up trying to send the UDP packet. EXIT CODE
The program exits with a 0 exit code if all servers replied an acknowledgement to the notify message, and a failure exit code otherwise. AUTHOR
Written by the ldns team as an example for ldns usage. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <ldns-team@nlnetlabs.nl>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 NLnet Labs. This is free software. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUR- POSE. 9 Jan 2007 ldns-notify(1)