Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Schedule Job Fortnightly (FRI) in Crontab Post 302848231 by KhawHL on Wednesday 28th of August 2013 09:15:31 PM
Old 08-28-2013
Schedule Job Fortnightly (FRI) in Crontab

Solaris platform.
How can I schedule crontab job every 2 weeks and the job to be scheduled on Fri?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to schedule a job

Hi, How can i schedule a job, i.e a program named p found at path a/b/c, to run at a time T everyday? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashvik
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab schedule

I have the following crontab entry. 0,30 00-16 * * * This job runs every 30 minutes between the hours of 12:00AM and 4:00PM. How can I have it stop at 4:30PM instead? Thank you, David (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkranes
3 Replies

3. Solaris

crontab to run mon.wed.fri

I have it set to the following 0 9 * * 1,3,5 /var/tmp/sys_diag It ran correctly on Wednesday but did not run on Friday and I am not sure why, does the above appear to be correct? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deaconf19
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Schedule a job using Crontab

I would like to execute my script at 17.30 and 23.00 using crontab, could anybody help me out!! Thanks in Advance!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jatanig
1 Replies

5. AIX

Schedule Job

how to schedule a job in aix, pls explain with cmd (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: udtyuvaraj
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Schedule a script to run at 10am from mon to fri

Hi, I need to write a shell script which will run i background and will execute other script only on Mon to Fri 10 AM but not on Sat and Sun. I am able to set it to run on every day at 10AM but how to make it to run only on Mon to Fri Thanks, Firestar. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: firestar
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

schedule job

Hi, I have a spcific box called abc in autosys and below that there are 2 jobs. my requirement is to run the abc box only on monday and rest of the day the rest of the jobs should be in success status.. ---------- Post updated at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:45 PM ----------... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
4 Replies

8. AIX

job run before schedule on crontab

Guys, yesterday i just make a script with email as a result and put them into crontab, it will execute on 23.33. Today, i recieved email from system twice as result the script. the first email send at 23.02 and the second send at 23.33 how is the script execute two times ? the first job run... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: michlix
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab schedule

Hi all, I would like to schedule a crontab script, which should run From 8pm Thursday to 2am Friday and it should run every 10 minutes. I have put a script like below, is it the correct one. 10 01,02,20,21,22,23,00 * * 4-5 /u01/app/test.ksh Any other options available to schedule the same... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sid2013
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to schedule crontab?

Hi All, How to schedule crontab on all day except sunday and monday means from tuesday to saturday at 06:00AM. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Riverstone
3 Replies
GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)						  GRAM5 Commands					      GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)

NAME
globus-job-cancel - Cancel a GRAM batch job SYNOPSIS
globus-job-cancel [-f | -force] [-q | -quiet] JOBID globus-job-cancel [-help] [-usage] [-version] [-versions] DESCRIPTION
The globus-job-cancel program cancels the job named by JOBID. Any cached files associated with the job will remain until globus-job-clean is executed for the job. By default, globus-job-cancel prompts the user prior to canceling the job. This behavior can be overridden by specifying the -f or -force command-line options. OPTIONS
The full set of options to globus-job-cancel are: -help, -usage Display a help message to standard error and exit. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-cancel program to standard output. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-cancel program including DiRT information to standard output. -force, -f Do not prompt to confirm job cancel and clean-up. -quiet, -q Do not print diagnostics for succesful cancel. Implies -f ENVIRONMENT
If the following variables affect the execution of globus-job-cancel. X509_USER_PROXY Path to proxy credential. X509_CERT_DIR Path to trusted certificate directory. University of Chicago 03/18/2010 GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)