Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Svn repository relocation
Top Forums Web Development Svn repository relocation Post 302846351 by glev2005 on Friday 23rd of August 2013 02:41:28 PM
Old 08-23-2013
Your being a bit unclear. What does this mean " while trying to access with the complete url its getting opened" ? Are you using virtual hosts? Post your configuration.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

relocation error

when running make command i'm getting the following error: make:relocation error:make:symbol_sprintf_chk,version GLIBC_2.3.4 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference... plz tell me what to do abt this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhi1826
1 Replies

2. Programming

ld.so.1: relocation error

Hi Iam getting the following error... ld.so.1: xxxx: fatal: relocation error: file /home/costar4/bin/xxxx: symbol __1cH__rwstdUInterlockedIncrement6Fpl_l_: referenced symbol not found. Can anyone tell me anything in this ? Thanks, Sanja (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjasam
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CVS: move part of repository (branch) to SVN server

Hi all, We have CVS server running for few years with absolutely no problems. Because of conditions not depending on me, I'm forced to move some part of our repository to another server (SVN). I need to move ONLY one branch from CVS server to SVN server. The branch must be moved with all... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: +Yan
7 Replies

4. Solaris

fatal: relocation error: R_SPARC_WDISP22

Hello, I wonder if anyone has a clue what could be wrong. I get the following error on SUN Netra-T4 server when some applications try to start (e.g. slpd) also even if I try commands such as "jar" I get the same error: ld.so.1: /usr/java1.2/jre/bin/sparc/native_threads/java: fatal:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
3 Replies

5. Linux

relocation truncated to fit

Hi, I am getting linking error i.e. /ade/aime_urtk/oracle/has/include/caa_ResStateListener.hxx:79: relocation truncated to fit: R_PPC_GO T16 vtable for CAA::ResourceStateListener /ade/aime_urtk/oracle/has/lib//libcaad.a(caa_Main.o)(.text+0x88e6): In function `CAA::ResourceStateL... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgobbur
0 Replies

6. Solaris

How to integrate SVN client to SVN server repository.

Hi, I am new to SVN configuration on Solaris 10.I have installed SVN client version 1.7. bash-3.00# ./svn --version svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709) compiled Mar 2 2012, 12:59:36 Here my requirement is how to integrate svn client to One of the SVN server repository. My repository... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: InstallMedia.

Most of my commands are returning this error on RHEL 6 64 bit: Also I tried installing many sofwtares, but it fails to correctly work. For example I treid installing dos2unix: # rpm -ivh dos2unix-5.3.3-5.ram0.98.src.rpm 1:dos2unix warning: user mockbuild does not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: India_2014
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making post down hook script for svn regarding sending emails after an file is committed in svn

Hi Folks , I am asking this question but i apologise please if this is not the correct forum , I have to develop a shell script that i want to place in at hooks/post-commit , that is basically i have to develop a post hook script and the main functionality of that script would be lets say if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsun06060606
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Relocation strings

Hi all, I would like to relocate strings based on the index number. Index numbers are shown on the first column, the strings are shown on the second column. 1 path_sparc_ifu_dec_104 1 path_sparc_ifu_dec_105 2 path_sparc_ifu_dec_63 2 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jypark22
3 Replies
svnserve(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       svnserve(8)

NAME
svnserve - Server for the 'svn' repository access method SYNOPSIS
svnserve [options] DESCRIPTION
svnserve allows access to Subversion repositories using the svn network protocol. It can both run as a standalone server process, or it can run out of inetd. You must choose a mode of operation when you start svnserve. The following options are recognized: -d, --daemon Causes svnserve to run in daemon mode. svnserve backgrounds itself and accepts and serves TCP/IP connections on the svn port (3690, by default). --listen-port=port Causes svnserve to listen on port when run in daemon mode. --listen-host=host Causes svnserve to listen on the interface specified by host, which may be either a hostname or an IP address. --foreground When used together with -d, this option causes svnserve to stay in the foreground. This option is mainly useful for debugging. -i, --inetd Causes svnserve to use the stdin/stdout file descriptors, as is appropriate for a daemon running out of inetd. -h, --help Displays a usage summary and exits. --version Print svnserve's version and the repository filesystem back-end(s) a particular svnserve supports. -r root, --root=root Sets the virtual root for repositories served by svnserve. The pathname in URLs provided by the client will be interpreted relative to this root, and will not be allowed to escape this root. -R --read-only Force all write operations through this svnserve instance to be forbidden, overriding all other access policy configuration. Do not use this option to set general repository access policy - that is what the conf/svnserve.conf repository configuration file is for. This option should be used only to restrict access via a certain method of invoking svnserve - for example, to allow write access via SSH, but not via a svnserve daemon, or to create a restricted SSH key which is only capable of read access. -t, --tunnel Causes svnserve to run in tunnel mode, which is just like the inetd mode of operation (serve one connection over stdin/stdout) except that the connection is considered to be pre-authenticated with the username of the current uid. This flag is selected by the client when running over a tunnel agent. --tunnel-user=username When combined with --tunnel, overrides the pre-authenticated username with the supplied username. This is useful in combination with the ssh authorized_key file's "command" directive to allow a single system account to be used by multiple committers, each having a distinct ssh identity. -T, --threads When running in daemon mode, causes svnserve to spawn a thread instead of a process for each connection. The svnserve process still backgrounds itself at startup time. --config-file=filename When specified, svnserve reads filename once at program startup and caches the svnserve configuration and any passwords and authoriza- tion configuration referenced from filename. svnserve will not read any per-repository conf/svnserve.conf files when this option is used. See the svnserve.conf(5) man page for details of the file format for this option. --pid-file=filename When specified, svnserve will write its process ID to filename. -X, --listen-once Causes svnserve to accept one connection on the svn port, serve it, and exit. This option is mainly useful for debugging. Unless the --config-file option was specified on the command line, once the client has selected a repository by transmitting its URL, svnserve reads a file named conf/svnserve.conf in the repository directory to determine repository-specific settings such as what authenti- cation database to use and what authorization policies to apply. See the svnserve.conf(5) man page for details of that file format. SEE ALSO
svnserve.conf(5) svnserve(8)