Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Converting Impress output to DVD video Post 302846313 by Royalist on Friday 23rd of August 2013 12:22:48 PM
Old 08-23-2013
WOW !

Thanks for the trouble that you are taking.
This really is going to be fun. <Head scratching>

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting line output to column based output

Hi Guys, I am trying to convert a file which has a row based output to a column based output. My original file looks like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 1 2 3 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
8 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Best graphical video converting tool for ubuntu

hi, is there any video converting tool that can convert all(almost) video formats. I want to convert from mp4/mkv to divx with file size limit.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Reliable Video Editing & DVD Burning

I have just about given up trying to find a reliable package. Imagination - Pitvi - Openshot - DVD Styler are just some of those tried, but even if success has been achieved in exporting a viable result - Brasero will not burn it this includes VOB files. It seems that there is no alternative to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Royalist
1 Replies
vga_setcolor(3) 						Svgalib User Manual						   vga_setcolor(3)

NAME
vga_setcolor - set the current color SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> void vga_setcolor(int color); DESCRIPTION
Set the current color to color. You may only use vga_setcolor() in 256 or less color modes. For the other modes you must use vga_setrgb- color(3) instead. The color is used by vga_drawpixel(3) and vga_drawline(3). The fun(6) and vgatest(6) demos show the basic use of this function. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), fun(6), vgatest(6), vga_setrgbcolor(3), vga_setegacolor(3), vga_drawpixel(3), vga_drawline(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_setcolor(3)