Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Selenium Integration in Builds Post 302846149 by rajamadhavan on Friday 23rd of August 2013 05:31:47 AM
Old 08-23-2013
No, start server/run tests/stop server should work within the same ant script.

refer this link and see if you are missing anything while defining targets

Automating Selenium testing with TestNG, Ant and CruiseControl | Hedley Proctor

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

selenium in script

All, I am using chrome URL in shell script but auto=true is not working while run script. -Smoorthy (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: smoorthy
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Difficulty building gcc 4.4.0 -- builds but fails abi_check

I'm trying to build gcc 4.4.0 in 64-bit (x86_64) Ubuntu 9.04, but make check fails. Specifically, make -k check-target gives (after many other pages of output): Running /home/charles/Desktop/gccsrc/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/libstdc++-abi/abi.exp ... FAIL: abi_check Running... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied

Hi, I am trying to run a shell script which contains an mkdir command as part of the execution. The script fails with the following error: mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied The user running the script is 'harry' and belongs to group 'school'.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Technext
5 Replies

4. Linux

Selenium Integration

Hi People, I am trying to run Selenium Scripts on my server. System is a Linux Box and I am accessing it via Putty. I have some basic admin privileges for it. The Steps: 1. A build.xml has been created which has this o RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java Project folder. o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)