Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Selenium Integration in Builds Post 302846111 by rajamadhavan on Friday 23rd of August 2013 04:02:33 AM
Old 08-23-2013
Can you close the tag and try ?

Code:
<target name="run">
                  <java jar="${RELEASE_ROOT}/lib/selenium-server-standalone-2.26.0.jar" fork="true">
</java>
  </target>

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

selenium in script

All, I am using chrome URL in shell script but auto=true is not working while run script. -Smoorthy (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: smoorthy
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Difficulty building gcc 4.4.0 -- builds but fails abi_check

I'm trying to build gcc 4.4.0 in 64-bit (x86_64) Ubuntu 9.04, but make check fails. Specifically, make -k check-target gives (after many other pages of output): Running /home/charles/Desktop/gccsrc/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/libstdc++-abi/abi.exp ... FAIL: abi_check Running... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied

Hi, I am trying to run a shell script which contains an mkdir command as part of the execution. The script fails with the following error: mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied The user running the script is 'harry' and belongs to group 'school'.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Technext
5 Replies

4. Linux

Selenium Integration

Hi People, I am trying to run Selenium Scripts on my server. System is a Linux Box and I am accessing it via Putty. I have some basic admin privileges for it. The Steps: 1. A build.xml has been created which has this o RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java Project folder. o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies
XmRegisterSegmentEncoding(library call) 								   XmRegisterSegmentEncoding(library call)

NAME
XmRegisterSegmentEncoding -- A compound string function that registers a compound text encoding format for a specified font list element tag SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> char * XmRegisterSegmentEncoding( char *fontlist_tag, char *ct_encoding); DESCRIPTION
XmRegisterSegmentEncoding registers a compound text encoding format with the specified font list element tag. The XmCvtXmStringToCT func- tion uses this registry to map the font list tags of compound string segments to compound text encoding formats. Registering a font list tag that already exists in the registry overwrites the original entry. You can unregister a font list tag by passing a NULL value for the ct_encoding parameter. fontlist_tag Specifies the font list element tag to be registered. The tag must be a NULL-terminated ISO8859-1 string. ct_encoding Specifies the compound text character set to be used for segments with the font list tag. The value must be a NULL-terminated ISO8859-1 string. A value of XmFONTLIST_DEFAULT_TAG maps the specified font list tag to the code set of the locale. RETURN
Returns NULL for a new font list tag or the old ct_encoding value for an already registered font list tag. The application is responsible for freeing the storage associated with the returned data (if any) by calling XtFree. RELATED
XmCvtXmStringToCT(3), XmFontList(3), XmMapSegmentEncoding(3), and XmString(3). XmRegisterSegmentEncoding(library call)