Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Register Here to Permit RSS Access by IP Address Post 302845581 by GTrip on Thursday 22nd of August 2013 12:28:24 AM
Old 08-22-2013
Website Using RSS:: bd.summit.net/articles/ IP Address: 98.237.27.165 Comments: Updated IP Address and URL Thank you!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Restricting access to a machine by IP Address

I have a need to allow only certain IP addresses to access a machine running solaris 9. I am not sure how this can be accomplished. Thanks in advance for your help. Patch (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patch
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to register an email address in unix

Hi, Could anyone please let me know, process to send an email from unix server ( SunOS 5.9). Also, explain the requirements should have. Specify the location to register an email (abc@xyz.com) in unix? Please help!! Thanks!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenvi
0 Replies

3. Programming

Cannot access memory at address 0x8

Hi All I have a structure pointer and setting that pointer as NULL. When i tried to access the elements in the structure i am getting the error message. "Cannot access memory at address 0x8". This i tried in LINUX. When the same program is tried thro UNIX (HP-UX), i am not getting the message... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkraj
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Permit sftp load /etc/profile on AIX6.1

Hi, I've set on /etc/profile: TMOUT=3600 readonly TMOUT It seems to work when I connect using ssh client, putty for example, but not when connect through sftp. What am I missing on sshd configuration? regards Israel. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iga3725
2 Replies

5. Linux

Block RSH access by IP address

Hi All i need to use RSH ( i can hear you all banging your head against a wall ) but i want to block a certain IP address from access my machine via RSH, is there way to do this thanks A (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
3 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

How to access private IP address?

HI, I'm doing a research on client/server connection. I need to run the server code to open socket connection with the client code. To make the test real, I need to run the server code from a a machine far away from the client over the Internet. IN ORDER TO RUN THE CODE, the client has to know the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ENG_MOHD
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Restrict XWindows Server Access by IP Address

We want to disable graphical logins on our Solaris 10(64bit sparc )boxes, but I haven't found any information on how to do it via google. Most likely I am using the wrong search terms (i've been looking for "xdmcp" and "x11" "disable") . While looking through the output of "svcs -a | grep... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: the.gooch
3 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Plan to Restrict RSS Access by IP Address

Hello Everyone, We plan to restrict all RSS news feed access soon based on IP address. This means that if you have a website or application that using our site RSS feeds, you can still do it; but your must register you site in this thread. So please reply with your IP address of your server... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies
Mail::Address(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  Mail::Address(3)

NAME
Mail::Address - Parse mail addresses SYNOPSIS
use Mail::Address; my @addrs = Mail::Address->parse($line); foreach $addr (@addrs) { print $addr->format," "; } DESCRIPTION
"Mail::Address" extracts and manipulates email addresses from a message header. It cannot be used to extract addresses from some random text. You can use this module to create RFC822 compliant fields. Although "Mail::Address" is a very popular subject for books, and is used in many applications, it does a very poor job on the more complex message fields. It does only handle simple address formats (which covers about 95% of what can be found). Problems are with o no support for address groups, even not with the semi-colon as separator between addresses; o limitted support for escapes in phrases and comments. There are cases where it can get wrong; and o you have to take care of most escaping when you create an address yourself: "Mail::Address" does not do that for you. Often requests are made to the maintainers of this code improve this situation, but this is not a good idea, where it will break zillions of existing applications. If you wish for a fully RFC2822 compliant implementation you may take a look at Mail::Message::Field::Full, part of MailBox. METHODS
Constructors Mail::Address->new(PHRASE, ADDRESS, [ COMMENT ]) Create a new "Mail::Address" object which represents an address with the elements given. In a message these 3 elements would be seen like: PHRASE <ADDRESS> (COMMENT) ADDRESS (COMMENT) example: Mail::Address->new("Perl5 Porters", "perl5-porters@africa.nicoh.com"); $obj->parse(LINE) Parse the given line a return a list of extracted "Mail::Address" objects. The line would normally be one taken from a To,Cc or Bcc line in a message example: my @addr = Mail::Address->parse($line); Accessors $obj->address() Return the address part of the object. $obj->comment() Return the comment part of the object $obj->format([ADDRESSes]) Return a string representing the address in a suitable form to be placed on a "To", "Cc", or "Bcc" line of a message. This method is called on the first ADDRESS to be used; other specified ADDRESSes will be appended, separated with commas. $obj->phrase() Return the phrase part of the object. Smart accessors $obj->host() Return the address excluding the user id and '@' $obj->name() Using the information contained within the object attempt to identify what the person or groups name is. $obj->user() Return the address excluding the '@' and the mail domain SEE ALSO
This module is part of the MailTools distribution, http://perl.overmeer.net/mailtools/. AUTHORS
The MailTools bundle was developed by Graham Barr. Later, Mark Overmeer took over maintenance without commitment to further development. Mail::Cap by Gisle Aas <aas@oslonett.no>. Mail::Field::AddrList by Peter Orbaek <poe@cit.dk>. Mail::Mailer and Mail::Send by Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce@ig.co.uk>. For other contributors see ChangeLog. LICENSE
Copyrights 1995-2000 Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com> and 2001-2007 Mark Overmeer <perl@overmeer.net>. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.16.2 2012-08-29 Mail::Address(3)