Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Gnuplot terminal set to 'unknown' Post 302845233 by Ujjwal1982 on Wednesday 21st of August 2013 05:54:58 AM
Old 08-21-2013
@corona688 : Could you plz tell me how to set the DISPLAY variable?

@DGPickett : I installed using a tar.gz downloaded from sourceforge

Also can anyone tell me how to uninstall the above so that I can go back to using the older working version.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unknown terminal v2700

Hi.. i tried to login the solaris server from my desktop(putty). i got one error , i.e "Unknow terminal V2700" could any body help, how it came. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nag.mi2000
5 Replies

2. Programming

How to set stty row and columns of the terminal through C program

Hi, I'm have a big problem with one of the C programs that I'm developping. actually, I'm trying to monitor the users' session in solaris. therefore, I have used the source code of the unix "script" command. but the problem is that, when i run that program, the stty settings are lost: speed... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saad26
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Gnuplot wxt terminal vs x11 terminal

Hi, I installed ubuntu recently on my pc. And I installed gnuplot as well. When I first started working with gnuplot it was working . I did a plot and when I wanted to fit my data something happened and not the default terminal of gnuplot is xwt! I changed it to: set terminal x11, but it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cosmologist
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to set background color in Unix terminal

Hi All, how do I set in .profile file Unix terminal background color = BLUE ? Please advice me. :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Set terminal width inside a shell script

Hi all, I have a shell script which uses "mailx -H" to get the subject of a email in a Linux system. However, the subject is truncated, and I think it has something to do with the terminal width because it only returns the first 80 characters of each line. I have tried "stty columns"... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mezzo
7 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Terminal window unknown ?

Hi all I haven't worked much in the terminal window until recently as I'm trying to install the Imagemagick package, it's not going well but thats another matter. I'm worried now that I might have done something wrong. When I open the terminal window now I get unknown-e0-f8-47-0d-1b-02:~... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ttmt
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

gnuplot set key issue

Hi I have a plotting function like this- plot '../processing_old/time0.txt' using 1:6 title "1.6" with boxes fs solid 0.05 ls 5,\ 'time0.txt' using 1:6 title "1.7" with boxes fs solid 0.05 ls 6,\ '../processing_new/time0.txt' using 1:6 title "2.0" with boxes fs solid... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep final set of parameters from fit.log gnuplot file

I would like to grep the final set of fit parameters from a gnuplot log file to form columns that look like this. a_1001 b_1001 x_1001 a_1002 b_1002 x_1002 a_1003 b_1003 x_1003 . . . . . . . . . a_1250 b_1250 c_1250 At... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayak
8 Replies

9. Red Hat

Set Proxy In The Terminal & problem Package Installing

Centos Behind The Proxy Server In My System , How Can I Set In Terminal Proxy ( Username & Password ) When Using The Command yum & rpm online I Will Respond Error Thank You For Your Guidance (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
28 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Different set key multiplot gnuplot

Hello everybody, I am using Windows 10. I need to plot several graphs simultaneously with Gnuplot. The script is: GNUTERM = "wxt" set terminal wxt set termoption enhanced set encoding iso_8859_1 set multiplot layout 2,3 set xtics out set ytics out set xtics nomirror set ytics... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supernono06
4 Replies
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::CustomSource(3pm)	 Perl Programmers Reference Guide     CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::CustomSource(3pm)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::CustomSource SYNOPSIS
### elaborate help text CPAN Terminal> /? cs ### add a new custom source CPAN Terminal> /cs --add file:///path/to/releases ### list all your custom sources by CPAN Terminal> /cs --list ### display the contents of a custom source by URI or ID CPAN Terminal> /cs --contents file:///path/to/releases CPAN Terminal> /cs --contents 1 ### Update a custom source by URI or ID CPAN Terminal> /cs --update file:///path/to/releases CPAN Terminal> /cs --update 1 ### Remove a custom source by URI or ID CPAN Terminal> /cs --remove file:///path/to/releases CPAN Terminal> /cs --remove 1 ### Write an index file for a custom source, to share ### with 3rd parties or remote users CPAN Terminal> /cs --write file:///path/to/releases ### Make sure to save your sources when adding/removing ### sources, so your changes are reflected in the cache: CPAN Terminal> x DESCRIPTION
This is a "CPANPLUS::Shell::Default" plugin that can add custom sources to your CPANPLUS installation. This is a wrapper around the "custom module sources" code as outlined in "CUSTOM MODULE SOURCES" in CPANPLUS::Backend. This allows you to extend your index of available modules beyond what's available on "CPAN" with your own local distributions, or ones offered by third parties. perl v5.12.1 2010-04-26 CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::CustomSource(3pm)