Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Direct junk mails to inbox (instead of going to delete) Post 302844097 by mallikarjun7777 on Friday 16th of August 2013 11:34:31 AM
Old 08-16-2013
hi RavinderSingh13,
there is no such filter in my rules. it is automatically going and and i cant set for each and every address. what i want to know is whether there is way to stop the microsoft outlook from filtering the emails as junk ?

thanks
mallikarjun

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pine inbox

i have shell account at grex.org but i cannot get mauil with pine because the inbox cannot be found? any suggestion? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cogeek
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract email from inbox

i want to extract the field from, subject and email body part from an inbox into a csv file under redhat 7.x. prefer perl script or any unix utilities. please help. :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gxiong
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete all mails using mailx or mail

Hi , ?im a newbie using shell scripts. Is there any way to write a script that will delete all mails from my mailbox using mail or mailx command Thanks for your time E. Festas (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninjanesto
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to delete mails from maildir

Hi buddies, Anybody has any script to delete mails from Maildir/cur??? I mean is it possible to delete mails from Maildir/cur matching a particular subject like spam or fax??? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: squid04
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete all mails on Solaris

How do I delete all my mails in the mailbox on Solaris? $mail ? d * Illegal numeric ? d * does not work. Also I want to retain the mailbox. Thanks, Rahul. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
3 Replies

6. Linux

Fetchmail Ate my inbox!

Hello All. I was messing around with Fetchmail on a Test Email account. Here's what my fetchmailrc file looks like: poll imap.gmail.com proto IMAP fetchall ssl When I ran this, it removed all the test emails from my Google Account. There were a few emails that I needed, however, I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: drewrockshard
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Delete clientmqueue mails

My clientmqueue directory is almost 6.7GB. There are like a thousands of e-mail that are present. Is there any way to delete them or just delete them normally. Also while deleting them, do i need to shutdown my sendmail service? Root FS is almost at 100%. Please help in this. Thanks in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aksijain
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

mailx- how to delete least of mails

Hi, when i run the mailx command it gives me the least of mails . suppose there are 1- 150 mails and i want to delete 30 to 145 mails . then what command i have to use here? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Manipulating sed Direct Input to Direct Output

Hi guys, been scratching round the forums and my mountain of resources. Maybe I havn't read deep enough My question is not how sed edits a stream and outputs it to a file, rather something like this below: I have a .txt with some text in it :rolleyes: abc:123:xyz 123:abc:987... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: the0nion
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to delete the junk files from a directory which are not listed in a TEXT file

Hello Everyone, I want to delete the image files from a directory, which are not listed in a TEXT file. The directory contains large number of image files (in millions) required / not required. I want to delete the image files which are "not required". I have generated a Text file having... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen Pandit
3 Replies
mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)		    mediaLib Library Functions			  mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat, mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16S_S16S_Sat, mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_F32_F32, mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_F32S_F32S - biquad Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filtering SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16S_S16S_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_F32_F32(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_F32S_F32S(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions applies a biquad IIR filter to a signal array. Equation that represents the biquad IIR filtering. Equation that represents the biquad IIR filtering The biquad IIR filter is represented by the following figure: Please see the online man page on docs.sun.com or a print copy for the diagram. Figure that represents the biquad IIR filter PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: dst Destination signal array. src Source signal array. filter Internal filter structure. n Number of samples in the source signal array. RETURN VALUES
Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalIIR_P4_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB), mlib_SignalIIRFree_Biquad_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalIIRFree_P4_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalI- IRInit_Biquad_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalIIRInit_P4_S16_S16(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 9 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)