Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Direct junk mails to inbox (instead of going to delete) Post 302844097 by mallikarjun7777 on Friday 16th of August 2013 11:34:31 AM
Old 08-16-2013
hi RavinderSingh13,
there is no such filter in my rules. it is automatically going and and i cant set for each and every address. what i want to know is whether there is way to stop the microsoft outlook from filtering the emails as junk ?

thanks
mallikarjun

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pine inbox

i have shell account at grex.org but i cannot get mauil with pine because the inbox cannot be found? any suggestion? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cogeek
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract email from inbox

i want to extract the field from, subject and email body part from an inbox into a csv file under redhat 7.x. prefer perl script or any unix utilities. please help. :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gxiong
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete all mails using mailx or mail

Hi , ?im a newbie using shell scripts. Is there any way to write a script that will delete all mails from my mailbox using mail or mailx command Thanks for your time E. Festas (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninjanesto
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to delete mails from maildir

Hi buddies, Anybody has any script to delete mails from Maildir/cur??? I mean is it possible to delete mails from Maildir/cur matching a particular subject like spam or fax??? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: squid04
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete all mails on Solaris

How do I delete all my mails in the mailbox on Solaris? $mail ? d * Illegal numeric ? d * does not work. Also I want to retain the mailbox. Thanks, Rahul. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
3 Replies

6. Linux

Fetchmail Ate my inbox!

Hello All. I was messing around with Fetchmail on a Test Email account. Here's what my fetchmailrc file looks like: poll imap.gmail.com proto IMAP fetchall ssl When I ran this, it removed all the test emails from my Google Account. There were a few emails that I needed, however, I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: drewrockshard
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Delete clientmqueue mails

My clientmqueue directory is almost 6.7GB. There are like a thousands of e-mail that are present. Is there any way to delete them or just delete them normally. Also while deleting them, do i need to shutdown my sendmail service? Root FS is almost at 100%. Please help in this. Thanks in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aksijain
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

mailx- how to delete least of mails

Hi, when i run the mailx command it gives me the least of mails . suppose there are 1- 150 mails and i want to delete 30 to 145 mails . then what command i have to use here? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Manipulating sed Direct Input to Direct Output

Hi guys, been scratching round the forums and my mountain of resources. Maybe I havn't read deep enough My question is not how sed edits a stream and outputs it to a file, rather something like this below: I have a .txt with some text in it :rolleyes: abc:123:xyz 123:abc:987... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: the0nion
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to delete the junk files from a directory which are not listed in a TEXT file

Hello Everyone, I want to delete the image files from a directory, which are not listed in a TEXT file. The directory contains large number of image files (in millions) required / not required. I want to delete the image files which are "not required". I have generated a Text file having... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen Pandit
3 Replies
Email::Outlook::Message(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Email::Outlook::Message(3pm)

NAME
Email::Outlook::Message.pm - Read Outlook .msg files SYNOPSIS
use Email::Outlook::Message; my $msg = new Email::Outlook::Message $filename, $verbose; my $mime = $msg->to_email_mime; $mime->as_string; DESCRIPTION
Parses .msg message files as produced by Microsoft Outlook. METHODS
new($msg, $verbose) Parse the file pointed at by $msg. Set $verbose to a true value to print information about skipped parts of the .msg file on STDERR. to_email_mime Output result as an Email::MIME object. BUGS
Not all data that is in the .msg file is converted. There are some parts whose meaning escapes me, although more documentation on MIME properties is available these days. Other parts do not make sense outside of Outlook and Exchange. GPG signed mail is not processed correctly. Neither are attachments of type 'appledoublefile'. It would be nice if we could write .MSG files too, but that will require quite a big rewrite. AUTHOR
Matijs van Zuijlen, "matijs@matijs.net" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2002, 2004, 2006--2010, 2012 by Matijs van Zuijlen This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-16 Email::Outlook::Message(3pm)