Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Converting Impress output to DVD video Post 302843810 by gacanepa on Thursday 15th of August 2013 07:47:22 AM
Old 08-15-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalist
Thanks for you reply. I have exported Impress as suggested in that link and now I have to convert to video and burn.
Fingers are crossed!!Smilie
You're welcome. If your question has been answered to your satisfaction, please mark this thread as SOLVED for the future reference of other users.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting line output to column based output

Hi Guys, I am trying to convert a file which has a row based output to a column based output. My original file looks like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 1 2 3 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
8 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Best graphical video converting tool for ubuntu

hi, is there any video converting tool that can convert all(almost) video formats. I want to convert from mp4/mkv to divx with file size limit.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Reliable Video Editing & DVD Burning

I have just about given up trying to find a reliable package. Imagination - Pitvi - Openshot - DVD Styler are just some of those tried, but even if success has been achieved in exporting a viable result - Brasero will not burn it this includes VOB files. It seems that there is no alternative to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Royalist
1 Replies
DTK_VIDEO_GETSTATE(3)						Draw Toolkit manual					     DTK_VIDEO_GETSTATE(3)

NAME
dtk_video_getstate - returns the current state of a video texture SYNOPSIS
#include <dtk_video.h> int dtk_video_getstate(dtk_htex vid); DESCRIPTION
This function returns the state of a video texture referenced by vid created by one of the functions dtk_create_video_*(3) and is a BITOR combination of the following flags: DTKV_PLAYING : Indicates whether the video is paused or playing DTKV_EOS : Indicates that the end of the video stream has been reached RETURN VALUE
This function returns the state of the video in case of success, -1 otherwise. SEE ALSO
dtk_load_video_file(3), dtk_load_video_gst(3), dtk_load_video_test(3), dtk_load_video_udp(3), dtk_load_video_tcp(3), dtk_video_exec(3) EPFL
2011 DTK_VIDEO_GETSTATE(3)