Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: scp command problem
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting scp command problem Post 302843739 by MadeInGermany on Wednesday 14th of August 2013 04:06:18 PM
Old 08-14-2013
If all the destination files are already present (update), you can use
Code:
ssh xyx 'cat /tmp/1.sh' | tee /opt/oracle/11.2.0/*/hs/admin/1.sh >/dev/null

Otherwise you can try
Code:
ssh xyx 'cat /tmp/1.sh' | tee /opt/oracle/11.2.0/{db,db112}/hs/admin/1.sh >/dev/null

This User Gave Thanks to MadeInGermany For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

scp problem

I am using scp to get files from a Windows systemr to a Unix system. The ssh server is on Windows. The problem is that the file permissions for files that come from Windows are 700. Can any one help out with how I can set permissions to anything else? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: blowtorch
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

scp problem

Hi, I have problem using scp in an AIX machine, where I need to use full path to scp from /dirA but i dont have to from /dirB of the same machine. Below are some details & scp -v output (truncated). I've checked the permission & settings of both dir/FS are the same. Please help. scenario scp... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: juliehussin
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem with SCP

Hi, I want to copy a file from one system to other i done a SCP but it showing error as below .. Can we do it by SCP ? Is it possible ?.. What is the below mean ?. sys1@sys2's password: scp: .: not a regular file Thanks, Arun (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

scp problem

I have some problems using scp between a server Sun Solaris and a SecurePlatform Checkpoint. If I try to copy a simple file txt from the server Sun Solaris to the SecurePlatform, I have problems!!!!!!... server:/export/home/appmgt# scp 1.txt admin2@fwtest:~ lost connection ... if I try to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minguccio75
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with SCP parellel processing

Hi All, I am trying to take Bulk Log files from around 24 Remote servers using my shell script. I am using SCP for this. I need to take log files every 15 min, so I am thinking about the parallel processing mechanism in UNIX.The 24 remote machines username,servername reading from properties... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: scorpio
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

scp problem in crontab

Hello there: I hope you can help me. I have this problem: I have the next script: #!/bin/bash #copy all backuped files to main server scp /root/opennms_etc_$fecha.tar.gz opennms2@10.245.10.196: scp /root/opennms_all_$fecha.sql opennms2@10.245.10.196: scp /root/pg_hba.conf ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobbasystem
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem with ssh and scp

Hi there, I'm working with two linux servers and if I use ssh to connect from 1 to 2 everything works fine ( ..as usual:rolleyes:), while if I try to connect via ssh or to copy files through scp (as I usually do...) from 2 to 1, after the password I get this message: Connection closed by... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Giordano Bruno
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with SCP command

hi, I am successfully running following command from command prompt $ scp oracle@172.16.0.11:/back/crmemo.csv /sales/ but when i am running the same command from a script it copying '?' in sales (destination) folder. Following is the script #!/bin/sh scp... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: RIAZ
14 Replies

9. AIX

Problem using scp to transfer a file

I am testing the following command to transfer a file from my server (AIX 5.2) to another server. I was able to generate the keys and sent them the public key. scp -v -P 4030 /home/lawson/.ssh/jimtest.txt someuser@some.ftpsite.net:/Inbound/jimtest.txt > jimtest_out.txt 2>&1 Based on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyoung
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Scp, problem, .bashrc

I have a problem with SCP, trying to use this solution in .bashrc: scp printed an error message: "Write failed flushing stdout buffer. write stdout: Broken pipe." or "packet too long". Your shell startup file (e.g., ~/.cshrc, ~/.bashrc), which is run when scp connects, might be writing a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: orange47
3 Replies
VP(4)							     Kernel Interfaces Manual							     VP(4)

NAME
vp - Versatec printer-plotter DESCRIPTION
Vp0 is the interface to a Versatec D1200A printer-plotter with a Versatec C-PDP11(DMA) controller. Ordinarily bytes written on it are interpreted as ASCII characters and printed. As a printer, it writes 64 lines of 132 characters each on 11 by 8.5 inch paper. Only some of the ASCII control characters are interpreted. NL performs the usual new-line function, i.e. spaces up the paper and resets to the left margin. It is ignored however following a CR which ends a non-empty line. CR is ignored if the current line is empty but is otherwise like NL. FF resets to the left margin and then to the top of the next page. EOT resets to the left margin, advances 8 inches, and then performs a FF. The ioctl(2) system call may be used to change the mode of the device. Only the first word of the 3-word argument structure is used. The bits mean: 0400 Enter simultaneous print/plot mode. 0200 Enter plot mode. 0100 Enter print mode (default on open). 040 Send remote terminate. 020 Send remote form-feed. 010 Send remote EOT. 04 Send remote clear. 02 Send remote reset. On open a reset, clear, and form-feed are performed automatically. Notice that the mode bits are not encoded, so that it is required that exactly one be set. In plot mode each byte is interpreted as 8 bits of which the high-order is plotted to the left; a `1' leaves a visible dot. A full line of dots is produced by 264 bytes; lines are terminated only by count or by a remote terminate function. There are 200 dots per inch both ver- tically and horizontally. When simultaneous print-plot mode is entered exactly one line of characters, terminated by NL, CR, or the remote terminate function, should be written. Then the device enters plot mode and at least 20 lines of plotting bytes should be sent. As the line of characters (which is 20 dots high) is printed, the plotting bytes overlay the characters. Notice that it is impossible to print characters on baselines that differ by fewer than 20 dot-lines. In print mode lines may be terminated either with an appropriate ASCII character or by using the remote terminate function. FILES
/dev/vp0 SEE ALSO
opr(1) VP(4)