Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ordering batch number
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Ordering batch number Post 302843477 by RudiC on Tuesday 13th of August 2013 12:32:38 PM
Old 08-13-2013
Try
Code:
awk -F= 'FNR==1 {fn="/tmp/folder2/"$NF} {print > fn}' /tmp/folder1/*

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Append value(batch number) to start of records

Hi all, I am new to unix shell scripting and I am trying to append batch number that comes in Trailer record to the detailed record. TR|20080312|22881 |000000005|20080319|2202 LN|20080312|077777722220 |0000100000017|ABS LN|20080312|000799439326 |0000709943937|AA TR|20080313|22897 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiran_418
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

proper ordering of o/p values

Hi, Below is my script which creates a file: #!/bin/sh if then echo "Enter bill period " echo "Syntax: sh cpd.sh G08" exit fi sqlplus uname/pwd@dbname <<EOF set WRAP off set FEEDBACK off set PAGESIZE 0 set VERIFY off (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: ss_ss
14 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

word ordering problem HELP please (linux)

Hi guys I need you ,please help me i have to do this for tomorow and i don't understand how to do Q1 : Order the words of RADIO.txt by frequency Q2 : Order the words of RADIO.txt in alphabétique order Q3 : Order the words of RADIO.txt par ordre "rhymique" (exemple, put togeder words which are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lili
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ordering a data file

With an input file like this: How can I get an output like this? (In the quoted examples, the "_" sign represents an empty space) Note that there are some minus signs and no spaces, in the example above the first character of the first line is an empty space, so each number spans 10... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: lego
16 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Re-ordering data

input Predictions for job: 1299399580 ********************************************** gg18_qqq10_100017878_100017978_- ============================================================================== zzz Factor: XXX, ttt: crsmsgw, Cutoff: 0.6429 seqe Position fff Coordinate K-mer Score ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Re ordering lines - Awk

Is it possible to re-order certain rows as columns (of large files). Few lines from the file for reference. input Splicing Factor: Tra2beta, Motif: aaguguu, Cutoff: 0.5000 Sequence Position Genomic Coordinate K-mer Score 97 chr1:67052604 uacuguu 0.571 147... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing a batch of files within a shell script with option to refire the individual files in batch

Hello everyone. I am new to shell scripting and i am required to create a shell script, the purpose of which i will explain below. I am on a solaris server btw. Before delving into the requirements, i will give youse an overview of what is currently in place and its purpose. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goddevil
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

ordering

file1 1 SNP2 3 1 SNP3 3 1 SNP5 4 2 SNP1 4 2 SNP4 4 file2 SNP1 1 1 1 SNP5 5 5 5 SNP4 4 4 4 SNP2 2 2 2 SNP3 1 1 1 desired output (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnkim0806
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Random ordering

1 2 4 5 3 I would like to use a script so that i can randomly rearrange these numbers such as 3 5 2 4 1 Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnkim0806
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Start process on X number of files and then wait for the next batch

Thanks for RudiC for his extraordinary help on organizing files in a batch of 10 using below code. FL=($(ls)); for ((i=0;i<=${#FL};i++)); do for j in ${FL:$i:10}; do $batch ${j} ${j}.txt done; echo "Pausing for next iteration"; echo... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: busyboy
6 Replies
MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode(3) 			 MetalPerformanceShaders.framework			   MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode(3)

NAME
MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode SYNOPSIS
#import <MPSNNGraphNodes.h> Inherits MPSNNFilterNode. Instance Methods (nonnull instancetype) - initWithSource:dataSource: Class Methods (nonnull instancetype) + nodeWithSource:dataSource: Properties MPSCNNBatchNormalizationFlags flags Detailed Description A node representing batch normalization for inference or training Batch normalization operates differently for inference and training. For inference, the normalization is done according to a static statistical representation of data saved during training. For training, this representation is ever evolving. In the low level MPS batch normalization interface, during training, the batch normalization is broken up into two steps: calculation of the statistical representation of input data, followed by normalization once the statistics are known for the entire batch. These are MPSCNNBatchNormalizationStatistics and MPSCNNBatchNormalization, respectively. When this node appears in a graph and is not required to produce a MPSCNNBatchNormalizationState -- that is, MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode.resultState is not used within the graph -- then it operates in inference mode and new batch-only statistics are not calculated. When this state node is consumed, then the node is assumed to be in training mode and new statistics will be calculated and written to the MPSCNNBatchNormalizationState and passed along to the MPSCNNBatchNormalizationGradient and MPSCNNBatchNormalizationStatisticsGradient as necessary. This should allow you to construct an identical sequence of nodes for inference and training and expect the to right thing happen. Method Documentation - (nonnull instancetype) initWithSource: (MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) source(nonnull id< MPSCNNBatchNormalizationDataSource >) dataSource + (nonnull instancetype) nodeWithSource: (MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) source(nonnull id< MPSCNNBatchNormalizationDataSource >) dataSource Property Documentation - (MPSCNNBatchNormalizationFlags) flags [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] Options controlling how batch normalization is calculated Default: MPSCNNBatchNormalizationFlagsDefault Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for MetalPerformanceShaders.framework from the source code. Version MetalPerformanceShaders-100 Thu Feb 8 2018 MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode(3)