Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Finding a way to load appropriate jars in different OSs as per requirement. Post 302841915 by Pabi on Thursday 8th of August 2013 07:41:54 AM
Old 08-08-2013
Process p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("/bin/hostname");

I am afraid the above code snippet is not uniform across all platforms. For example /bin/hostname might work in UNIX but not in Windows.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Beowulfing and running dual OSs

Hi, I was thinking about beowulfing some computers... but I was wondering, is it possible to run a dual OS like Windows and BSD simultaneously and still get the same effect, as all these computers running together like one system? And of course I do mean running the same way in an OS like Windows.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: heliotos
1 Replies

3. BSD

FreeBSD 8.1 and OSS: system freezing

Hey all, This is my first post and I'm a brand new unix user. Just to let ya know, my technical knowledge consists of windows and linux(Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon, and Arch Linux), so I'm not a complete NOOB at using unix-like OSes. Anyway, I installed FreeBSD 8.1 yesterday and everything is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nathanbrownitt
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Repacking a file inside a java archive with nested .jars

Hello, I need to repack a file inside several java archives (nested .jar files) with or without overwrite. I am using a manual approach with mc, but it's painfully slow progress. For example I want to refresh a file deep inside a java archive (with nested .jar files): I have a java... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Laurentiu
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find a file in group of jars

Hi, jar -tvf tools.jar | grep LinkInfoImpl Output: 4968 Fri Feb 22 02:34:52 EST 2008 com/sun/tools/doclets/formats/html/LinkInfoImpl.class However, i need the similar output for all jar files under /apps/lib/ directory and its subdirectories. Can you please help format my command to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
GLGETUNIFORMBLOCKIND(3G)					  [FIXME: manual]					  GLGETUNIFORMBLOCKIND(3G)

NAME
glGetUniformBlockIndex - retrieve the index of a named uniform block C SPECIFICATION
GLuint glGetUniformBlockIndex(GLuint program, const GLchar *uniformBlockName); PARAMETERS
program Specifies the name of a program containing the uniform block. uniformBlockName Specifies the address an array of characters to containing the name of the uniform block whose index to retrieve. DESCRIPTION
glGetUniformBlockIndex retrieves the index of a uniform block within program. program must be the name of a program object for which the command glLinkProgram() must have been called in the past, although it is not required that glLinkProgram() must have succeeded. The link could have failed because the number of active uniforms exceeded the limit. uniformBlockName must contain a nul-terminated string specifying the name of the uniform block. glGetUniformBlockIndex returns the uniform block index for the uniform block named uniformBlockName of program. If uniformBlockName does not identify an active uniform block of program, glGetUniformBlockIndex returns the special identifier, GL_INVALID_INDEX. Indices of the active uniform blocks of a program are assigned in consecutive order, beginning with zero. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if program is not the name of a program object for which glLinkProgram() has been called in the past. NOTES
glGetUniformBlockIndex is available only if the GL version is 3.1 or greater. SEE ALSO
glGetActiveUniformBlockName(), glGetActiveUniformBlock(), glLinkProgram() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLGETUNIFORMBLOCKIND(3G)