Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Stty: : No such device or address Post 302841195 by lovelysethii on Wednesday 7th of August 2013 05:36:19 AM
Old 08-07-2013
i couldn't get what you are trying to say, please explain briefly

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

stty: : No such device or address

I encoutered the error "stty: : No such device or address" in the korn shell script log. I added STTY EARSE ^H in profile. why iam i getting that error in Korn shell Thanks nandinisagar (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nandinisagar
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

"/dev/rmt/0: No such device or address" when using mt command

/dev/rmt/0: No such device or address I get this when I do a "mt -f /dev/rmt/0 rewind" This is on a Solaris 7 system. I tried devfsadm -c tape and drvconfig ; tape and both didn't work. Help please....... :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shorty
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Device Probe freezes after detecting Ethernet address while installing FreeeBSD 7.0

I'm trying to install FreeBSD 7.0 from CDs I made a few months ago on a brand new system with parts I just got in from NewEgg. I select the default option from the Boot Loader and it goes into the device probe. Several devices are recognized, but then it freezes at: mskc0: <Marvell Yukon... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ideogon
2 Replies

4. Solaris

sar : insufficient address space to load xxxx device records

Hello, i am using Solaris 10, The sar running in my system might be corrupted, but not sure why as there has been no updates to it ( to the best of my knowledge) and it was working fine until few days back. If i try to get sar reports using sar -o <filename> 60 180 there is no error but the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimi20
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Unable To Activate Ethernet Network Device in RHEL 5.5 - e100 device eth0 does not seem to be presen

Hi All, Could anyone please help to resolve the below problem. I installed RHEL5.5 in my desktop.But when i try to activate the ethernet connection then it gives me the error. I spent 2 days for the above and go through with several suggestion found by googling. But no luck. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanmoy
0 Replies

6. Debian

Problem configuring IP address on remote device

I need to add a printer with Ethernet to my local network. The default IP address in the printer is 0.0.0.0 and I need to change it to a 192.168.0.x address. I have previously temporarily changed the IP address of a computer (with ifconfig) to an address similar to the new device and changed the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: snorkack59
8 Replies

7. HP-UX

Failed to open tape device /dev/rmt/0mn:Device busy (errno = 16)

Hi, Unable to make tape backup, please help. /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery -a /dev/rmt/?mn -I -v -m tar -x inc_entire=vg00 * Creating local directories for configuration files and archive. ======= 04/25/16 16:28:08 IST Started /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery. (Mon... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
4 Replies
MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)						 1					       MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)

The MongoConnectionException class

INTRODUCTION
Thrown when the driver fails to connect to the database. There are a number of possible error messages to help you diagnose the connection problem. These are: o No candidate servers found Thrown when the driver cannot establish a connection to MongoDB (fulfilling the ReadPreferences, if specified). o No server name given. This error occurs if you pass in "" as the server name, probably because of an typo with string interpola- tion, e.g., "$servr" instead of "$server". o failed to get host [hostname] or port [portnum] from [server]. This indicated that the server string was malformed. "[hostname]" and "[portnum]" will be as much as the driver could dicipher of it. o Operation in progress Connecting to the database timed out. o Transport endpoint is not connected Generally means that the connection string isn't correct, the driver couldn't even find the database server. o couldn't determine master No server in a replica set connection was identified as the primary. o couldn't get host info for [server] This indicated that DNS could not resolve the server address you gave. This could easily be caused by a typo, for example, "server" instead of "$server". o Invalid Argument This can be caused by attempting to connect to a machine that is up but that the database isn't actually running on. Make sure that you've started the database server before connecting. o Permission denied This means that the socket could not be opened due to permissions issues. On Red Hat variants, this can be caused by a default setting that does not allow Apache to create network connections. You can override this setting by running: $ /usr/sbin/setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect 1 If the error message is not listed above, it is probably an error from the C socket, and you can search the web for its usual cause. CLASS SYNOPSIS
MongoConnectionException MongoConnectionExceptionextends MongoException PHP Documentation Group MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)