Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: iptables question
Special Forums IP Networking iptables question Post 302840487 by michaelrusse on Monday 5th of August 2013 05:30:03 PM
Old 08-05-2013
Yes, it ignores any error, sleeps for 1 second and sends again.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

IPtables

Hey guys, I have just started using IP tables and was wondering if anyone could direct me to any good online resources as I am totally new to this. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 182x
1 Replies

2. Linux

iptables question need help

Description i used iptables firewall is a month,running is favorable.it is failed when i connecting to my server on time.the servers' web service and all ports did not connect.i remote login the other server and through intranet address login this server then i restart iptables .but through... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: proceed
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Need help with iptables

Trying to create a whitelist to limit bandwidth. My sync speed is 1536/256 kbps. Simple rules in order: 1. Do not limit (or set to 1536/256) MAC 00:00:00:00:00 (computer is in 192.168.1.0/24). 2. Do not limit (or set to 1536/256) MAC 00:00:00:00:01 (computer is in 192.168.1.0/24). 3. Do not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kripz
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

Iptables

What should be the iptables rule so that only the subnet 64.61.11.224/255.255.255.248 may access the mysql port 3306 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

IPTables question

Hope someone can help cus m really stuck. Im pretty good at making basic IPTables rules to get what i need done, but this one has me beat. I have only 1 Nic in my linux box , and its setup as a trunk to my switch. I have 5 vlans setup on it: eth0.1000 eth0.1001 eth0.1002 eth0.1003... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: UKShark
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help with iptables

Hi, On the IPTABLES, I did iptables --flush. I want to start fresh. Now I only want two things. Allow one ip address to this server. Allow port 443 as incoming from every where. Please advice how to do this. This is what I did so for. iptables -I INPUT -i eth0 -s 1.2.3.4 -j ACCEPT... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
5 Replies

7. Cybersecurity

iptables question.

I am setting up a new squid daemon to run on my server. I want to make sure that everyone inside my network can access squid but I want to make sure everyone on the internet is blocked. eth0 is connected to my internal LAN via: 192.168.0.5/255.255.255.0 eth1 is connected to the internet via:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nondescriptciti
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Multi-table iptables Question

I have a question regarding IPTables packet flow, that I am hoping I can get an answer to. We have a fairly advanced implementation of IPTables that I am trying to convert into a third party product and I am not quite certain on the packet flow in the current IPTables implementation. We are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: knightfirefx
2 Replies
__SKB_RECV_DATAGRAM(9)						 Linux Networking					    __SKB_RECV_DATAGRAM(9)

NAME
__skb_recv_datagram - Receive a datagram skbuff SYNOPSIS
struct sk_buff * __skb_recv_datagram(struct sock * sk, unsigned flags, int * peeked, int * err); ARGUMENTS
sk socket flags MSG_ flags peeked returns non-zero if this packet has been seen before err error code returned DESCRIPTION
Get a datagram skbuff, understands the peeking, nonblocking wakeups and possible races. This replaces identical code in packet, raw and udp, as well as the IPX AX.25 and Appletalk. It also finally fixes the long standing peek and read race for datagram sockets. If you alter this routine remember it must be re-entrant. This function will lock the socket if a skb is returned, so the caller needs to unlock the socket in that case (usually by calling skb_free_datagram) * It does not lock socket since today. This function is * free of race conditions. This measure should/can improve * significantly datagram socket latencies at high loads, * when data copying to user space takes lots of time. * (BTW I've just killed the last cli in IP/IPv6/core/netlink/packet * 8) Great win.) * --ANK (980729) The order of the tests when we find no data waiting are specified quite explicitly by POSIX 1003.1g, don't change them without having the standard around please. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 2.6. July 2010 __SKB_RECV_DATAGRAM(9)