Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: iptables question
Special Forums IP Networking iptables question Post 302840467 by DGPickett on Monday 5th of August 2013 04:19:30 PM
Old 08-05-2013
Does the sender keep sending, not error out ?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

IPtables

Hey guys, I have just started using IP tables and was wondering if anyone could direct me to any good online resources as I am totally new to this. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 182x
1 Replies

2. Linux

iptables question need help

Description i used iptables firewall is a month,running is favorable.it is failed when i connecting to my server on time.the servers' web service and all ports did not connect.i remote login the other server and through intranet address login this server then i restart iptables .but through... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: proceed
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Need help with iptables

Trying to create a whitelist to limit bandwidth. My sync speed is 1536/256 kbps. Simple rules in order: 1. Do not limit (or set to 1536/256) MAC 00:00:00:00:00 (computer is in 192.168.1.0/24). 2. Do not limit (or set to 1536/256) MAC 00:00:00:00:01 (computer is in 192.168.1.0/24). 3. Do not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kripz
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

Iptables

What should be the iptables rule so that only the subnet 64.61.11.224/255.255.255.248 may access the mysql port 3306 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

IPTables question

Hope someone can help cus m really stuck. Im pretty good at making basic IPTables rules to get what i need done, but this one has me beat. I have only 1 Nic in my linux box , and its setup as a trunk to my switch. I have 5 vlans setup on it: eth0.1000 eth0.1001 eth0.1002 eth0.1003... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: UKShark
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help with iptables

Hi, On the IPTABLES, I did iptables --flush. I want to start fresh. Now I only want two things. Allow one ip address to this server. Allow port 443 as incoming from every where. Please advice how to do this. This is what I did so for. iptables -I INPUT -i eth0 -s 1.2.3.4 -j ACCEPT... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
5 Replies

7. Cybersecurity

iptables question.

I am setting up a new squid daemon to run on my server. I want to make sure that everyone inside my network can access squid but I want to make sure everyone on the internet is blocked. eth0 is connected to my internal LAN via: 192.168.0.5/255.255.255.0 eth1 is connected to the internet via:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nondescriptciti
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Multi-table iptables Question

I have a question regarding IPTables packet flow, that I am hoping I can get an answer to. We have a fairly advanced implementation of IPTables that I am trying to convert into a third party product and I am not quite certain on the packet flow in the current IPTables implementation. We are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: knightfirefx
2 Replies
tt_pattern_class_add(library call)										tt_pattern_class_add(library call)

NAME
tt_pattern_class_add -- add a value to the class information for a pattern SYNOPSIS
#include <Tt/tt_c.h> Tt_status tt_pattern_class_add( Tt_pattern p, Tt_class c); DESCRIPTION
The tt_pattern_class_add function adds a value to the class information for the specified pattern. If the class is TT_REQUEST, the sending process expects a reply to the message. If the class is TT_NOTICE, the sending process does not expect a reply to the message. The p argument is a unique handle for a message pattern. This handle is returned after tt_pattern_create(3) is called. The c argument indicates whether the receiving process is to take action after the message is received. The following values are defined: TT_NOTICE A notice of an event. The sender does not want feedback on this message. TT_REQUEST A request for some action to be taken. The sender must be notified of progress, success or failure, and must receive any return values. RETURN VALUE
Upon successful completion, the tt_pattern_class_add function returns the status of the operation as one of the following Tt_status values: TT_OK The operation completed successfully. TT_ERR_NOMP The ttsession(1) process is not running and the ToolTalk service cannot restart it. TT_ERR_POINTER The pointer passed does not point to an object of the correct type for this operation. SEE ALSO
Tt/tt_c.h - Tttt_c(5), tt_pattern_create(3). tt_pattern_class_add(library call)