Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? This forum is so good it's beyond belief! Post 302838431 by wisecracker on Monday 29th of July 2013 04:38:29 PM
Old 07-29-2013
I agree to.

I am a complete novice ompared to the big guns on here...

I have certainly learnt a great deal and attempt to help when and where I can...

Thanks to all those that consistantly post replies. It is nearly always the same few poeple yet there must be tens, (maybe hundreds) of thousands of members...

<Thumbs up.>

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Good SQL Forum

Hey all, I'm trying to locate a good sql forum - similar in nature to this, where I can can get some quick responses to questions I have. I've tried a few but they are either no longer running - or have one visitor every month.... just wanting to see if anyone uses a forum that is of the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: peter.herlihy
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Question - Does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix H/ware?

Hi ... apologies for posting in this section ... I figured this would be the best place to pose this question - does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix related hardware - I have a handful of HP C3750's that I would like to sell. I am located in Toronto. Thx. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krs1
2 Replies

3. AIX

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good?

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Where to find a good Oracle forum?

Good evening, i need to ask a question to those who have been working with oracle database. I am a newbie in oracle Databases and Ive been looking for any specific oracle forum and i have found hundrends of them. could you recomend a good one from different levels from the basic ones ? i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
ADD_MEMBERS(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    ADD_MEMBERS(8)

NAME
add_members - Add members to a list from the command line. SYNOPSIS
add_members [-n <file>] [-d <file>] [-c <y|n>] [-w <y|n>] [-h] listname DESCRIPTION
Add members from a file to a mailman list. Listname is the name of the Mailman list you are adding members to. It must already exist. OPTIONS
-n file, --non-digest-members-file file A file containing addresses of the members to be added, one address per line. This list of people become non-digest members. If file is `-', read addresses from stdin. -d file, --digest-members-file file Similar to above, but these people become digest members. -c [y|n], --changes-msg [y|n] Whether or not to send the list members the `there's going to be big changes to your list' message. defaults to no. -w [y|n], --welcome-msg [y|n] set whether or not to send the list members a welcome message, overriding whatever the list's `send_welcome_msg' setting is. -h, --help Print a help message and exit. NOTES
You must supply at least one of -n and -d options. At most one of the files can be `-'. AUTHOR
Author of Mailman is the Mailman Cabal, see http://www.list.org/ for information. This manpage is written by Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@debian.org> for Debian SEE ALSO
Mailman documentation on http://www.list.org/ and in /usr/share/doc/mailman. 2001-03-10 ADD_MEMBERS(8)