Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with Shell Script opening and closing a program Post 302838085 by plsbbg on Monday 29th of July 2013 12:38:55 AM
Old 07-29-2013
Fixed it, I just had to remove the & symbol...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Requests for Opening/Closing Threads

Please send an email to the administrator(s) of the board with thead ID and forum for any thread that is closed that you want open (or open that you want closed). All requested considered. Our apologies if sometimes threads are closed early. If this happens, please email :) Nobody is perfect... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Opening and closing threads

Hi all, Just thought I'd mention something I've noticed since joining this forum :) Would it be a good idea to close threads once the initial question that was posted has been answered? I notice a few posts where people go on and on and as soon as you post a reply to one question they... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: _Spare_Ribs_
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting Following problem when opening shell script (Very Urgent)

Hi All, Actually when i am trying to open my shell script file 1.sh then i am getting the following error. > vi 1.sh "/var/tmp/ExdNaarK" No space left on device Can anybody tell me that how to rectify it. It is very urgent. Because i am not able to do any work due to the above error. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunitachoudhury
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

closing a telnet session on error, in a shell script

I am using a shell script to telnet into a remote unix server and execute certain commands. But if any command being executed remotely, throws an error, the script just hangs. And the telnet session does not get closed. I want to be able to close the session and complete the script execution in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: farahzaiba
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding opening and closing braces

I am reading a cpp file thru shell script . There are many fuctions inside the cpp file eg pvvd_fncn_name1 { ..... something } pvvd_fncn_name2 { ..... something } what I require is a method to find the first opening brace and the coresponding last brace and search... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ultimatix
2 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Opening and Closing Shares via ssh

Might anyone have an idea on how to mount an xserve share via ssh, then close the share connection? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: unimachead
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with opening another file from within a shell script

Hi, I am trying to open a file that I have created from withn a shell script and cannot seem to get it working. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tdsrogers
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Opening Child Shell & Executing a script in the same context

Hi, Is the below possible (SHELL = tcsh)? -- I want to write an 'alias' something like this - alias set_my_work "setenv SOME_VAR;tcsh -i;source work_script.cshrc" The intention is to run this alias and enter a child shell, at the same time ensuring that the work_script.cshrc is source-ed.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mishra.a.c
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print a closing XML tag shell script

I have a shell script that does everything I need it to do. But, when I was testing it I realized it doesn't print the closing XML tag.... Does anyone know how to incorporate printing the XML tag with my script? I am using AWK any help would be appreciated. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: risarose87
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Works But Need It to Exit Upon Closing Program

Running Xubuntu 16.04 with shell version "GNU bash, version 4.3.48(1)-release (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)," I have a working script that consistently renames a Chrome window: #!/bin/sh while sleep 1; do xdotool search --name chrome 2>/dev/null | while read id; do xdotool set_window --name... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: jakefish
21 Replies
WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Fixed(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	     WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Fixed(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Fixed - Fill a fixed value into an HTML form field SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller; use WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Fixed; my $f = WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller->new(); # Create a fixed value for the HTML field "login" my $fixed = WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Fixed->new( login => "Corion" ); $f->add_value( login => $fixed ); # Alternatively take the following shorthand, which adds the # field to the list as well : my $password = $f->add_filler( password => Fixed => "secret" ); DESCRIPTION
This class provides a way to write a fixed value into a HTML field. new NAME, VALUE Creates a new value which will correspond to the HTML field "NAME". The "VALUE" is the value to be written into the HTML field. name [NEWNAME] Gets and sets the name of the HTML field this value corresponds to. value FIELD Returns the value to put into the HTML field. EXPORT None by default. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. Copyright (C) 2002,2003 Max Maischein AUTHOR
Max Maischein, <corion@cpan.org> Please contact me if you find bugs or otherwise improve the module. More tests are also very welcome ! SEE ALSO
WWW::Mechanize, WWW::Mechanize::Shell, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Value, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Default, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Random, WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Interactive perl v5.10.1 2009-04-24 WWW::Mechanize::FormFiller::Value::Fixed(3pm)