Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Snake and ladder game
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Snake and ladder game Post 302837775 by ayarlaga on Friday 26th of July 2013 05:00:11 PM
Old 07-26-2013
@rdrtx1
This is not a homework.

Thank you so much for all your replies.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Game: Name this person

Simple rules... 1. Guess who it is, the first person to get it posts the next picture, post your guess as a reply to this thread. 2. Wait for the person who posted the picture to confirm that you are correct before posting a new picture. 3. If the person who posted the picture does not answer... (268 Replies)
Discussion started by: reborg
268 Replies

2. Programming

Tetris Game in C++

Open Source Project: https://github.com/yongye/cpp Ported from the shell: Shell (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: complex.invoke
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Snake game challenge in UNIX

Hey Guys, I have made this basic snake game but it a little bit different from conventional snake game. Learned some basics of Unix. Hope you enjoy playing it. Please download and run on your machine and suggest any changes i can make. and let me know if someone could score 1000 points ;) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit14august
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Word ladder Problem

Perl - Script Rules In a Word Ladder: Players get a starting word and an ending word Starting and ending words must be the same length (PIG and HOG, or CAT and DOG) Players change one letter at a time, attempting to move from the starting word to the ending word Each intermediate step... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asak
1 Replies