Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need Shell Script to copy files from hp UNIX to windows server 2008 Post 302837765 by Lucky2Bv on Friday 26th of July 2013 04:49:30 PM
Old 07-26-2013
RedHat Need Shell Script to copy files from hp UNIX to windows server 2008

Need Shell Script to copy files from hp unix to windows server 2008
I tried to google and found some options but nothing worked
I want a script to copy a file in unix to windows server so I can schedule the script on daily basis.Please help me its more needful for me.
Let me know if any details required.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to ftp the files from windows to unix server

Hi, I need to ftp some input files from windows to unix server.All the files will be saved in the C drive in my machine. Currently all these files are transferring manually to the unix server.I need to write a shell script which ftp the files from windows to unix box.When I searched in the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithakuttyk
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a directory from a server (UNIX) to a PC (Windows)

Hello, I already do some question about this topic. I already establish the conection from the server (Centus) whit the windows PC using SSH. Now I have two problems: 1- The server always ask me about a password to copy the files to the windows pc, I don't know how to avoid this, if someone can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yeestrada
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

(yet another) copy files from windows to server question

Hi all, I spent the last few hours Googling for a solution without result, so here goes: I have Windows server 'source' that produces files that need to be copied to an external Linux server 'target'. I initiate this process from AIX server 'jobrunner'. An additional step is a Linux server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: whbos
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix shell script to Copy files from one Windows server to another Windows server.

Can anybody please help me on how to code for the below requirement: I need to write a shell script (on different unix server) to copy files from multiple folders (ex. BRN-000001) from one windows server (\\boldls-mwe-dev4)to a different windows server(\\rrwin-ewhd04.ecomad.int). This shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SravsJaya
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP from windows to unix server using unix shell script

Hi, Is it possible to ftp a huge zip file from windows to unix server using unix shell scripting? If so what command i need to use. thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shri123
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

BatchScript/Unix shell Script to check folder in Windows server

Hi, It will be great help if any of them can provide or tell which scripting is possible to write for checking folder exists or not in Windows server from Unix/Windows machine. If folder doesn't exist then need to create the folder through script and copy the files. It is on very... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prakashchakra7
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix shell script to delete files on windows server

Hi experts, can anyone suggest me on the below: how to write a shell script to search and delete files on windows server. -script runs on unix box -it should search for specific files on windows server and delete them periodically. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chpradeepch
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy files from Linux server to Windows server

Hi All, I am generating report in a Linux server and once the report is generated the report(.txt file) needs to be automatically saved in a Windows servers. So i am looking for a script to transfer the file automatically from Linux server to Windows server? Please advise. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunmanas
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy files from Linux server local windows machine using a shell script

Hello, I need to create a shell script which will copy files - which are created on particular date and starting with particular name - to local windows XP machine. Is this possible.? Currently it is being done manually using winscp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NarayanaPrakash
1 Replies
GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)					      General Commands Manual					      GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)

NAME
google-sitemapgen -- simple script to automate production of sitemaps for a webserver SYNOPSIS
google-sitemapgen [--testing] [--help] [--config=config.xml] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the google-sitemapgen command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. google-sitemapgen is a program that automatically produces sitemaps for a webserver, in the Google Sitemap Protocol (GSP). Sitemap files are XML listings of content you make available on your web server. The files can be directly submitted to search engines as hints for the search engine web crawlers as they index your web site. This can result in better coverage of your web content in search engine indices, and less of your bandwidth spent doing it. OPTIONS
--config=config.xml Specify the location of the configuration config.xml --testing Used to test the sitemap generator configuration. --help Display a summary of options and exit. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/google-sitemapgen/examples/example_config.xml.gz AUTHOR
Google Sitemap was originally written by Google Code <opensource@google.com>. This manual page was written by Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)