Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Modifying output column
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Modifying output column Post 302837023 by diehard on Thursday 25th of July 2013 04:27:13 AM
Old 07-25-2013
Thanks man!!!!!!

Actually I used it after long time so forget to use code tag.Sorry for that.

Thanks Again!!!!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Modifying the final output file

Hey all, I am haivng n number of files all of them are of the same format but different details. i.e File1 is having the folloeing details: "Account1",123 "Account2",10 "Account3",12355 "Accountn",555 File2 is having the folloeing details: "Account1",1234 "Account2",100... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: charbel
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sub. numbers in column of output with If

This is my script. I am pulling the status of some hard where, but the status is in numerical form. The number 4 means Major and the 5 means Critical. In my script I would like to show the alarm type in aplha rather than numeric form. So if instead of seeing a 4 or 5 you would see MAjor or... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ja156194
11 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Loop column output

I need help in what to do with a bash script? I'm trying to run a command to output the data from a table and then insert it into commands. Looping for each row of data. For example the output data from a table: 10 John house 20 Jane apt 30 Joe townhomeThen I need to take the output... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: handband2
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

4 column tsv file, output 1 specific column

Hello all siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com can output results in tsv format, when opened in excel I get 4 columns. I would like to wget that file, which I can do. I would then like to pull the 2nd column and output it only. I've searched around and found a few bits and pieces but nothing I've... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: casphar
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

getting the column header in the output !

i have a script that access the database and then returns some row. but in the command prompt it it not showing the column header. how to get that ? below the script: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ #!/bin/ksh .... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

top output for six processes with the same name, output changed from column to row

Hi, I have a system under test, and I use a script that does a ps. The output, is in the following format, it's basically the timestamp, followed by the rss and vsize. 09:03:57 68404 183656 68312 181944 69860 217360 67536 182564 69072 183172 69032 199276 09:04:27 68752 183292 70000 189020... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bloke
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting line output to column based output

Hi Guys, I am trying to convert a file which has a row based output to a column based output. My original file looks like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 1 2 3 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Column to row output

Hello All, i have a file with the contents like shown below Name = POLICY1 Selected = 1 Written = 0 Name = POLICY2 Selected = 6 Written = 8 Name = POLICY3 Selected = 4 Written = 26 I want the output to be... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinredmac
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Column output

awk -v OFS="\t" -v ORS="\r\n" 'NR==FNR{A=$4; next} A {$4=$4 " " A}1' refseq_genes.txt LCH_exons.txt > output2.txt Trying to output the data to separate columns in excel, but the 4th column seems to be merged together. This is more of just a learning question. Thank you :). (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to append the output in a new column?

input1 john 20 bob 30 input2 john 60 bob 100 cat input1 >> output cat input2 >> output ouput john 20 bob 30 john 60 bob 100 desired output input1 input1 input2 input2 john 20 john 60 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
3 Replies
tracker-tag(1)							   User Commands						    tracker-tag(1)

NAME
tracker-tag - Add, remove and list tags. SYNOPSIS
tracker-tag [OPTION...] FILE [FILE...] DESCRIPTION
tracker-tag allows the caller add tags, remove tags and list tags by URN or to list all tags and the files associated with them. The FILE argument can be either a local path or a URI. It also does not have to be an absolute path. OPTIONS
-?, --help Show summary of options. -l, --limit=N Limit search to N results. The default is 512. -o, --offset=N Offset the search results by N. For example, start at item number 10 in the results. The default is 0. -r, --or-operator Use OR for search terms instead of AND (the default) -t, --list List all tags. Results include the number of files associated with that tag and the tag's unique identifier. You can show the files associated with each tag by using --show-files. -s, --show-files Show the files associated with each tag. This option is ONLY available WITH the --list option. -a, --add=TAG Add a tag with the name TAG. If no FILE arguments are specified, the tag is simply created (if it didn't already exist) and no files are associated with it. Multiple FILE arguments can be specified. -d, --delete=TAG Delete a tag with the name TAG. If no FILE arguments are specified, the tag is deleted for ALL files. If FILE arguments are speci- fied, only those files have the TAG deleted. -V, --version Print version. SEE ALSO
tracker-store(1), tracker-sparql(1), tracker-search(1), tracker-info(1). GNU
July 2009 tracker-tag(1)