Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Can a ios app be developed on a windows or ipad? Post 302836617 by Little on Wednesday 24th of July 2013 12:17:02 PM
Old 07-24-2013
Can a ios app be developed on a windows or ipad?

hi,

i want to start developing an ios app that can be used on iphone and ipad. can anyone guide me how to start? i saw that it can be developed only on a mac system.. but i dont have a mac system. i have an ipad 4 and a laptop with windows os? can i use one of these to start developing ios app??

thanks

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to detect if a Windows app dies??

Hello All: I hope this is the right category... I have a application (this app runs under java and jboss) that runs under Windows, it's started as a service. If that application should become disabled, crash or no longer function, what would be the best method for determining it is no longer... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyc
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Needing a line feed for windows app

I wrote a program to format data with awk. This file will goto a windows machine and loaded into a windows app. The vendor said adding a line feed would help, but it would work as is. I am already doing a /n, will putting on the /r give the windows person what he wants. Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: benefactr
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

simple app to communicate windows and linux/unix

Careful!!! This is a newbie question! Hello Community I'd like to develop a very simple application, on the one side (some windows pcs with a listener and sender) on the other side a linux server that does the same. Any suggestions about doing that? telnet, smbclient????? It must be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ncatdesigner
3 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Linux remote app on Windows

So I have been playing around with some code and thought I would tap the vast Linux knowledge here. My company has a bunch of servers running Linux on the Amazon cloud. I have created a Windows application in C++ that acts like a remote desktop to the Linux servers. When I run it it connects... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobmanc
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I rebuild applications that developed in UNIX? I need to use it in windows os with cygwin

I need to rebuild an application that developed in unix environment and run in windows OS with cygwin. so How can I rebuild from the source code? is there any one who said something on this regard? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bejirond
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Windows app over Sun Fire 445?

Please, I have a professional application that run only over windows, but I have a Full Sun Fire 445 for that. Someone can sugest me about how to do? Wich S.O can be use. Thanks before hand. Please read the forum rules again. Rule #9 should be in your focus. Thank you! (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: abelop
9 Replies

7. Programming

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App

With a little bit of work, was able to build a nice "Wuhan Coronavirus Status" app using MQTT and the IoT-OnOff app. More on this technique here: ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages The result turned out nice, I think. I like the look and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies
AGGREGATE-IOS(1)					      General Commands Manual						  AGGREGATE-IOS(1)

NAME
aggregate-ios - optimise a concatenated set of cisco/IOS prefix filters to help make them nice and short. SYNOPSIS
aggregate-ios <source_config >optimised_config DESCRIPTION
Takes cisco IOS configuration on stdin, and optimises any prefix filters found using aggregate(1). Optimised filters are produced on std- out. OPTIONS
None. DIAGNOSTICS
Any diagnostics produced by aggregate(1) are passed through on stderr. EXAMPLES
The following configuration fragment: ip prefix-list AS65530 description Foo, Inc ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.1.0.0/16 ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.2.0.0/16 ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.2.1.0/24 ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.3.0.0/16 ip prefix-list AS65531 description Bar.Com ip prefix-list AS65531 seq 5 permit 192.168.1.0/24 ip prefix-list AS65531 seq 10 permit 192.168.2.0/24 ip prefix-list AS65531 seq 15 permit 192.168.0.0/19 is optimised as follows: ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.1.0.0/16 le 24 ip prefix-list AS65530 permit 10.2.0.0/15 le 24 ip prefix-list AS65531 permit 192.168.0.0/19 le 24 SEE ALSO
aggregate(1) HISTORY
Aggregate-ios was written by Joe Abley <jabley@mfnx.net>. BUGS
All those in aggregate(1) and then some :) Joe Abley 2000 November 27 AGGREGATE-IOS(1)