Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with Using "while" loop to output series of numbers Post 302836279 by krishmaths on Wednesday 24th of July 2013 12:46:13 AM
Old 07-24-2013
Have you tried any pseudocode yet? If not, please try and then we can suggest the unix command to be used for each of the steps.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Debian

Debian: doubt in "top" %CPU and "sar" output

Hi All, I am running my application on a dual cpu debian linux 3.0 (2.4.19 kernel). For my application: <sar -U ALL> CPU %user %nice %system %idle ... 10:58:04 0 153.10 0.00 38.76 0.00 10:58:04 1 3.88 0.00 4.26 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaduks
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

3. Solaris

significance of "+" char in SunOS "ls -l" output

Hi, I've noticed that the permissions output from "ls -l" under SunOS differs from Linux in that after the "rwxrwxrwx" field, there is an additional "+" character that may or may not be there. What is the significance of this character? Thanks, Suan (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explanation of "total" field in "ls -l" command output

When I do a listing in one particular directory (ls -al) I get: total 43456 drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 4096 drwxrwxrwx 3 root root 4096 -rwxrwxr-x 1 nobody nobody 3701594 -rwxrwxr-x 1 nobody nobody 3108510 -rwxrwxr-x 1 nobody nobody 3070580 -rwxrwxr-x 1 nobody nobody 3099733 -rwxrwxr-x 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Join" or "Merge" more than 2 files into single output based on common key (column)

Hi All, I have working (Perl) code to combine 2 input files into a single output file using the join function that works to a point, but has the following limitations: 1. I am restrained to 2 input files only. 2. Only the "matched" fields are written out to the "matched" output file and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Katabatic
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

7. AIX

"Frames" and "Words" in fcstat output

What are "Frames" and "Words" in the fcstat output? vio1:/home/padmin:# fcstat fcs0 <snip> Transmit Statistics Receive Statistics ------------------- ------------------ Frames: 122844229 363445456 Words: 50940091904 171210861568 <snip> The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kah00na
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure: if grep "$Var" "$line" inside while read line loop

Hi everybody, I am new at Unix/Bourne shell scripting and with my youngest experiences, I will not become very old with it :o My code: #!/bin/sh set -e set -u export IFS= optl="Optl" LOCSTORCLI="/opt/lsi/storcli/storcli" ($LOCSTORCLI /c0 /vall show | grep RAID | cut -d " "... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Subsonic66
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
SUMO(1) 							   User Commands							   SUMO(1)

NAME
SUMO - Router for the microscopic road traffic simulation SUMO based on junction turning ratios SYNOPSIS
jtrrouter [OPTION]* DESCRIPTION
SUMO jtrrouter Version 0.15.0 Copyright (C) 2001-2012 DLR and contributors; http://sumo.sourceforge.net Router for the microscopic road traffic simulation SUMO based on junction turning ratios. Configuration Options: -c, --configuration-file FILE Loads the named config on startup --save-configuration FILE Saves current configuration into FILE --save-template FILE Saves a configuration template (empty) into FILE --save-schema FILE Saves the configuration schema into FILE --save-commented Adds comments to saved template, configuration, or schema Input Options: -n, --net-file FILE Use FILE as SUMO-network to route on -d, --taz-files FILE Read (additional) districts from FILE -a, --alternative-files FILE Read alternatives from FILE -f, --flow-files FILE Read flow-definitions from FILE(s) -t, --turn-ratio-files FILE Read turning ratios from FILE(s) Output Options: -o, --output-file FILE Write generated routes to FILE --vtype-output FILE Write used vehicle types into separate FILE --exit-times Write exit times (weights) for each edge Processing Options: --ignore-errors Continue if a route could not be build --unsorted-input Assume input is unsorted --randomize-flows generate random departure times for flow input --max-alternatives INT Prune the number of alternatives to INT --remove-loops Remove loops within the route; Remove turnarounds at start and end of the route --repair Tries to correct a false route --weights.interpolate Interpolate edge weights at interval boundaries --with-taz Use origin and destination zones (districts) for in- and output --max-edges-factor FLOAT -T, --turn-defaults STR Use STR as default turn definition -s, --sink-edges STR Use STR as list of sink edges -A, --accept-all-destinations Whether all edges are allowed as sink edges -i, --ignore-vclasses Ignore road restrictions based on vehicle class --allow-loops Allow to re-use a road Defaults Options: --departlane STR Assigns a default depart lane --departpos STR Assigns a default depart position --departspeed STR Assigns a default depart speed --arrivallane STR Assigns a default arrival lane --arrivalpos STR Assigns a default arrival position --arrivalspeed STR Assigns a default arrival speed --defaults-override Defaults will override given values Time Options: -b, --begin TIME Defines the begin time; Previous trips will be discarded -e, --end TIME Defines the end time; Later trips will be discarded; Defaults to the maximum time that SUMO can represent Report Options: -v, --verbose Switches to verbose output -p, --print-options Prints option values before processing -?, --help Prints this screen -V, --version Prints the current version -W, --no-warnings Disables output of warnings -l, --log FILE Writes all messages to FILE (implies verbose) --message-log FILE Writes all non-error messages to FILE (implies verbose) --error-log FILE Writes all warnings and errors to FILE --stats-period INT Defines how often statistics shall be printed --no-step-log Disable console output of route parsing step Random Number Options: --random Initialises the random number generator with the current system time --seed INT Initialises the random number generator with the given value EXAMPLES
jtrrouter -c <CONFIGURATION> run with routing options defined in file REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs at <http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sumo/>. Get in contact via <sumo-user@lists.sourceforge.net>. Copyright (C) 2001-2012 DLR and contributors; http://sumo.sourceforge.net SUMO jtrrouter Version 0.15.0 is part of SUMO. SUMO is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html SUMO jtrrouter Version 0.15.0 May 2012 SUMO(1)