Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Snake and ladder game
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Snake and ladder game Post 302836237 by rdrtx1 on Tuesday 23rd of July 2013 08:05:17 PM
Old 07-23-2013
Is this homework?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Game: Name this person

Simple rules... 1. Guess who it is, the first person to get it posts the next picture, post your guess as a reply to this thread. 2. Wait for the person who posted the picture to confirm that you are correct before posting a new picture. 3. If the person who posted the picture does not answer... (268 Replies)
Discussion started by: reborg
268 Replies

2. Programming

Tetris Game in C++

Open Source Project: https://github.com/yongye/cpp Ported from the shell: Shell (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: complex.invoke
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Snake game challenge in UNIX

Hey Guys, I have made this basic snake game but it a little bit different from conventional snake game. Learned some basics of Unix. Hope you enjoy playing it. Please download and run on your machine and suggest any changes i can make. and let me know if someone could score 1000 points ;) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit14august
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Word ladder Problem

Perl - Script Rules In a Word Ladder: Players get a starting word and an ending word Starting and ending words must be the same length (PIG and HOG, or CAT and DOG) Players change one letter at a time, attempting to move from the starting word to the ending word Each intermediate step... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asak
1 Replies
prof(5) 						Standards, Environments, and Macros						   prof(5)

NAME
prof - profile within a function SYNOPSIS
#define MARK #include <prof.h> void MARK(name); DESCRIPTION
MARK introduces a mark called name that is treated the same as a function entry point. Execution of the mark adds to a counter for that mark, and program-counter time spent is accounted to the immediately preceding mark or to the function if there are no preceding marks within the active function. name may be any combination of letters, numbers, or underscores. Each name in a single compilation must be unique, but may be the same as any ordinary program symbol. For marks to be effective, the symbol MARK must be defined before the header prof.h is included, either by a preprocessor directive as in the synopsis, or by a command line argument: cc -p -DMARK work.c If MARK is not defined, the MARK(name) statements may be left in the source files containing them and are ignored. prof -g must be used to get information on all labels. EXAMPLES
In this example, marks can be used to determine how much time is spent in each loop. Unless this example is compiled with MARK defined on the command line, the marks are ignored. #include <prof.h> work( ) { int i, j; . . . MARK(loop1); for (i = 0; i < 2000; i++) { . . . } MARK(loop2); for (j = 0; j < 2000; j++) { . . . } } SEE ALSO
profil(2), monitor(3C) SunOS 5.11 3 Jul 1990 prof(5)