Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Scheduling issues
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Scheduling issues Post 302835719 by Scott on Tuesday 23rd of July 2013 01:11:50 AM
Old 07-23-2013
We've been through this, and you're obviously not learning anything. Please try to analyse the problem yourself before posting AGAIN the same question. Closed.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scheduling

i have tried to schedule my process at a certain time using the at command : the error says bad time specification can somebody help me i used at 2300 job thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashantuc
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Job Scheduling

Hello, I want to know about job scheduling utilities available in unix. It should not be responsible just for starting the job like in case of cron but should also be able to handle the execution of jobs. Regards, Ritesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: turlapaty
1 Replies

3. Programming

scheduling a process

hi there i m having a confusion here with the looping in this example below. can someone help me out!? #include<stdio.h> main() { char it = 'a'; char stop = 'z'; int x,ret; for(; it<'f';it++) { // for(x=0; x<32000;x++) ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: a25khan
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

script scheduling

Hi, I have a ksh scrip (x) that scans a directory and does actions when a file arrives in this directory. My question is what is the best way to schedule x? 1. Use cron tab and create a task running forever 2. Creat another ksh script (y) that runs (x) in a non-terminating loop Which... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GNMIKE
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP-UX Scheduling Algorityms

From my reading HP-UX uses 4 different CPU scheduling algorithms: HP-UX Time-Share, HP Process Resource Manager, HP-UX Real-Time Scheduler, and POSIX-Compliant Real-Time Scheduler. Here is where I am getting a little lost. Each algorithm seems to have its own priority, one higher than the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mr_Roboto
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Scheduling login

Hi. I would like to know if there is any method to schedule logins for a user. I want the user x to login automatic if system is booted up in a particular range of time. I want proper login with passwords at other times. The scenario is that the system has be scheduled for automatic booting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vivek788
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

cron scheduling?

Hi all, i want a job to run first monday of every of month. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megh
1 Replies

8. Linux

Help with cronjob scheduling

Hi Everybody, How to schedule a job using cron that shouldn't run between working hrs 9am-5pm, while run in non working hrs every hour, every day of the month, month & week. I tried the following way, not sure I can use logical not operator(!). Please correct me if wrong or suggest other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhirav
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scheduling scheduling !!!

Hi, i have 10 sh scripts. All are running in parallel using cron tab and each script gives "success" flag files once the execution is completed. and, now i have 11th script which should look for "success" flag from those 10 sh scripts. once all the 10 flag files found, 11 th script has to do... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nago123
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab Scheduling

I want to schedule a job as - Every Weekday at 12:30 PM and 9 PM in a single line. How can i do that (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varlax
2 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold - threshold-based discriminator for Bayes auto-learning SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold DESCRIPTION
This plugin implements the threshold-based auto-learning discriminator for SpamAssassin's Bayes subsystem. Auto-learning is a mechanism whereby high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) are fed into its learning systems without user intervention, during scanning. Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether a message should be trained upon: o rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules) o rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user configuration) o rules with tflags set to 'noautolearn' Also note that auto-learning occurs using scores from either scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during message check. It is likely that the message check and auto-learn scores will be different. USER OPTIONS
The following configuration settings are used to control auto-learning: bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam n.nn (default: 0.1) The score threshold below which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a non-spam message. bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam n.nn (default: 12.0) The score threshold above which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a spam message. Note: SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header, and 3 points from the body to auto-learn as spam. Therefore, the minimum working value for this option is 6. perl v5.12.1 2010-03-16 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)