Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Booting Solaris LDOMS Control Domains Post 302835575 by bartus11 on Monday 22nd of July 2013 04:22:35 PM
Old 07-22-2013
I think by "boot" you mean "reboot". If that is the case, I would first do the whole patching process on LDoms, without touching primary domain. After all the LDoms have been patched and rebooted and no issues arose I would go ahead with patching the primary domain.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrating Solaris 8, 9 to Guest Domains (LDOMs)

Hi Everyone, one question is it possible to migrate a physical standalone Solaris 8 or 9 OS to Guest Domain (LDOMs). If yes, can someone please provide steps to migrate these OS to LDOMs. Thanks, Kartheek. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobby320
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Ldoms not booting from vdisk

I have a T5220 with following configuration of hypervisor and OS # ldm -V Logical Domains Manager (v 2.1) Hypervisor control protocol v 1.7 Using Hypervisor MD v 1.3 System PROM: Hypervisor v. 1.10.4 @(#)Hypervisor 1.10.4 2011/11/17 15:00\015 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Help needed - trying to run commands in Guest LDoms from Control LDOM

Hi Folks, I am used to writing scripts to get info by running commands at local zones level from their respective global zone by using zlogin <localzone> "command>" while remaining at the global zone level. Can the same be done with Guest LDoms while remaining at the control LDOM level? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: momin
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Help required with Solaris LDoms

System: SPARC S7-2 Server; 2x8-core CPUs; 128Gb RAM; 2x600Gb HDD. I am trying to figure out how to run these is multiple Virtual Machines (LDoms). Unfortunately I cannot find a tutorial so am using the Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.4 Administration Guide; which is frustrating because it assumes a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: apmcd47
4 Replies
Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone(3pm)

NAME
Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone - LDAPv3 Sync Done control object SYNOPSIS
See Net::LDAP::Control::SyncRequest DESCRIPTION
"Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone" provides an interface for the creation and manipulation of objects that represent the "Sync Request Control" as described by RFC 4533. CONSTRUCTOR ARGUMENTS
In addition to the constructor arguments described in Net::LDAP::Control the following are provided. cookie refreshDeletes METHODS
As with Net::LDAP::Control each constructor argument described above is also available as a method on the object which will return the current value for the attribute if called without an argument, and set a new value for the attribute if called with an argument. SEE ALSO
Net::LDAP, Net::LDAP::Control, Net::LDAP::Control::SyncRequest, Net::LDAP::Control::SyncState, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4533.txt AUTHOR
Mathieu Parent <math.parent@gmail.com> Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the perl-ldap mailing list <perl-ldap@perl.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008 Mathieu Parent. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-29 Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone(3pm)