Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Use of commands of analyze and elaborate in design compiler Post 302835501 by Paromita on Monday 22nd of July 2013 01:19:30 PM
Old 07-22-2013
Use of commands of analyze and elaborate in design compiler

Hi I am trying to read a verilog code into the design compiler and I am using the following commands but I am getting an error.
Code:
analyze -format verilog -lib WORK dff_sync_reset.v
Error:   *** Presto compilation terminated with 1 errors. ***
elaborate dff_reset_sync -arch “verilog” -lib WORK

Error: Error: Can't find the architecture 'dff_reset_sync(verilog)' in the library 'WORK'

I am getting these errors so I think the file is not linked to UNIX. Can you please tell me if I am doing anything wrong.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Analyze Statistics

I have a file which contains records in the format of 2006-08-25 12:06:13|ABC|93 2006-08-25 12:45:55|ABC|203 2006-08-25 01:48:19|DEF|156 2006-08-25 01:49:09|ABC|12798 2006-08-25 02:49:59|GHL|4109 2006-08-25 03:50:50|DEF|234 where the format is "arrive time"|"message type"|"processing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpang_
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to design compiler for unix os

i have to design a compiler for unix os can anybody help me out to solve this problem (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: masumhisaria
0 Replies

3. Programming

How Can a Machine Reads a Compiler Since A Compiler is Written in Text! Not Binaries?

To make a programming language you need a compiler, so what was the first programming language and how was is created if you need the compiler first? The compiler itself is considered as a high language comparing to the machine! since the compiler is not created in 1's and 0's... Eventhough i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
12 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

How to analyze malicious code

A series on The H about analyzing potentially malicious code flying around on the net. Pretty well written, and a nice read for those interested in how exploits work: CSI:Internet - Alarm at the pizza service CSI:Internet - The image of death CSI:Internet - PDF timebomb CSI:Internet -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to analyze file hashing

What command should I use to analyze file hashing of fixed flat files. How much work does it take for multiple flat files. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jbjoat
3 Replies

6. Programming

Using c++ to analyze two file problem

Hi, I have two files: Input_file1.txt 124 235 152 178 156 142 178 163 159 Input_file2.txt 124|5623 452|6698 178|9995 235|7542 159|8852 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cpp_beginner
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Snapshot analyze

Hi, Is there any tool is available for analyzing Oracle X86 snapshot output. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
1 Replies
Netlist::Cell(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Netlist::Cell(3pm)

NAME
Verilog::Netlist::Cell - Instantiated cell within a Verilog Netlist SYNOPSIS
use Verilog::Netlist; ... my $cell = $module->find_cell ('cellname'); print $cell->name; DESCRIPTION
A Verilog::Netlist::Cell object is created by Verilog::Netlist for every instantiation in the current module. ACCESSORS
See also Verilog::Netlist::Subclass for additional accessors and methods. $self->comment Returns any comments following the definition. keep_comments=>1 must be passed to Verilog::Netlist::new for comments to be retained. $self->delete Delete the cell from the module it's under. $self->gateprim True if the cell is a gate primitive instantiation (buf/cmos/etc), but not a UDP. $self->module Pointer to the module the cell is in. $self->name The instantiation name of the cell. $self->netlist Reference to the Verilog::Netlist the cell is under. $self->pins List of Verilog::Netlist::Pin connections for the cell. $self->pins_sorted List of name sorted Verilog::Netlist::Pin connections for the cell. $self->submod Reference to the Verilog::Netlist::Module the cell instantiates. Only valid after the design is linked. $self->submodname The module name the cell instantiates (under the cell). MEMBER FUNCTIONS
See also Verilog::Netlist::Subclass for additional accessors and methods. $self->lint Checks the cell for errors. Normally called by Verilog::Netlist::lint. $self->new_pin Creates a new Verilog::Netlist::Pin connection for this cell. $self->pins_sorted Returns all Verilog::Netlist::Pin connections for this cell. $self->dump Prints debugging information for this cell. DISTRIBUTION
Verilog-Perl is part of the <http://www.veripool.org/> free Verilog EDA software tool suite. The latest version is available from CPAN and from http://www.veripool.org/verilog-perl <http://www.veripool.org/verilog-perl>. Copyright 2000-2012 by Wilson Snyder. This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 3 or the Perl Artistic License Version 2.0. AUTHORS
Wilson Snyder <wsnyder@wsnyder.org> SEE ALSO
Verilog-Perl, Verilog::Netlist::Subclass Verilog::Netlist perl v5.14.2 2012-05-04 Netlist::Cell(3pm)