Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Query regarding the notification i got Post 302834857 by Scott on Saturday 20th of July 2013 06:49:32 AM
Old 07-20-2013
You posted in the Contact Moderators and Admins forum, and a moderator moved your thread to the Solaris forum.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

if up notification

Hello experts, I have a requirement of notifying my application everytime a network interface is brought up. My application supports Various Unix flavours e.g. RHEL, SLES, AIX, Solaris and Mac OS. I know that SLES supports /etc/sysconfig/network/if-up.d hook scripts that run once an interface is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GajendraSharma
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

4. AIX

no watchdog notification

Hi All, I am getting pages from EMS(Event Monitoring Servers) for "no watchdog notification" I just wonder what cause this and what to look in the system. this error was generated from production lpar which hosts p570 Thanks Mann (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chubby362002
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

6. Linux

Netstat -i notification

I'm a bit new to scripting, but have been working on some scripts. I create a script to monitor the network interface for netstat -i, but not sure if I am getting what I need...I'd like to grab the entire column for RX-DRP and inform me of which interface is giving the RX-DRP errors...here is a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sohk220
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Notification after job is done

Hello everyone, I have a server in another country, so I would like to run a notification sound, that I can hear in my computer after a job is finished, I found so many commands, like: COMMAND HERE spd-say 'Done' But I cannot hear any sound, the command line does NOT return any error,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abu Rayane
6 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)