Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Nic Failed Status
Operating Systems Solaris Nic Failed Status Post 302834749 by br1an on Friday 19th of July 2013 04:26:20 PM
Old 07-19-2013
VCS cluster, oracle that's all I know as of now

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NIC The Status Down but I can ping the localhost??!!

Hello, hi guys I don't know what is the problem with my NIC I can ping the Localhost (LOOPBACK) but when I run a scripts to check the NIC statuse it's shown the NIC DOWN sooo what could be the problem and what is the best way to start trouplshooting the NIC in SUN-SOLARIS. Regards, Karim ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: geoquest
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failed to check status code in "rsh" command

Hi folks, I wrote a ksh program which run scripts from remote server. To check the status code I wrote the following function: check_remote_status() { status_code=`tail -1 $installLog` if ] ; then echo $errMsg | tee -a $installLog exit 1 else echo $validMsg >> $installLog fi... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nir_s
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

NIC status bash shell

Hi can someone tell me what command i can use to find the NIC status im using the bash shell. I'v tried ifconfig -a but this comes back as command not found. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: warlock129
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Status of NIC

Can anybody tell me the command to find out the current status of Network Interface Card? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: warlock129
2 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Autosys unable to set the job to the status of FAILED

Hi The Autosys job that call DOS batch file which in turn calls java and this java program has successful completion though there are series of exception occurred in the data it handles and want the job to be set to Fail in its autosys, how could it be done? a.bat { java sample.class ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: muthupus
1 Replies

6. Solaris

x86 Solaris 10 nic driver added but not attached. NIC is not detected.

I couldn't install my nic in solaris 10. I compiled and added the driver but failed to attach the driver and ifconfig output shows only loopback dev. Please see the following output and tell me whether my nic has been detected and why the driver failed to attach? My nic is detected in linux... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
0 Replies

7. IP Networking

squid proxy: one NIC for inbound & one NIC for outbound?

I am new in squid proxy. My question is how to (and if it's necessary) to set one NIC for inbound traffic (http requests) and one NIC for outbound traffic (http answers)? Thank you in advance! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

I want to tune NIC's rps, rfs and xps value. which NIC device should I modify.

Dear All I want tune my NIC's rps, rfs and xps value. In my system I have two NIC (eth0, eth1) and I have a bond0 ( eth0, eth1). Here is the question? Which device should I modify ? eth0 and eth1? or just modify bond0 or modify all device (eth0, eth1, bond0) Any advice is welcome.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
0 Replies

9. Linux

Add two different subnet public IPs to single NIC or two different NIC on same box

Hello Admins, My ask is how can I add two different subnet IPs to same box with two different gateways? The issue is I can connect to the box when I am on ethernet LAN, but I am not able to connect to the same IP when I am on wifi. The server is RHEL 7 VM on vmware. How can I get connected... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
4 Replies
cmruncl(1m)															       cmruncl(1m)

NAME
cmruncl - run a high availability cluster SYNOPSIS
cmruncl [-f] [-v] [-n node_name...] [-t | -w none] DESCRIPTION
cmruncl causes all nodes in a configured cluster or all nodes specified to start their cluster daemons and form a new cluster. To start a cluster, a user must either be superuser(UID=0), or have an access policy of FULL_ADMIN allowed in the cluster configuration file. See access policy in cmquerycl(1m). This command should only be run when the cluster is not active on any of the configured nodes. This command verifies the network configu- ration before causing the nodes to start their cluster daemons. If a cluster is already running on a subset of the nodes, the cmrunnode command should be used to start the remaining nodes and force them to join the existing cluster. If node_name is not specified, the cluster daemons will be started on all the nodes in the cluster. All nodes in the cluster must be available for the cluster to start unless a subset of nodes is specified. Options cmruncl supports the following options: -f Force cluster startup without warning message and continuation prompt that are printed with the -n option. -v Verbose output will be displayed. -t Test only. Provide an assessment of the package placement without affecting the current state of the nodes or packages. The -w option is not required with the -t option as -t does not validate network connectivity, but assumes that all the nodes can meet any external dependencies such as EMS resources, package subnets, and storage. -n node_name... Start the cluster daemon on the specified subset of node(s). -w none By default network probing is performed to check that the network connectivity is the same as when the cluster was config- ured. Any anomalies are reported before the cluster daemons are started. The -w none option disables this probing. The option should only be used if this network configuration is known to be correct from a recent check. RETURN VALUE cmruncl returns the following value: 0 Successful completion. 1 Command failed. EXAMPLES
Run the cluster daemon: cmruncl Run the cluster daemons on node1 and node2: cmruncl -n node1 -n node2 AUTHOR
cmruncl was developed by HP. SEE ALSO
cmquerycl(1m), cmhaltcl(1m), cmhaltnode(1m), cmrunnode(1m), cmviewcl(1m), cmeval(1m). Requires Optional Serviceguard Software cmruncl(1m)