Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Multiple conditions inside if statement Post 302834375 by Scott on Thursday 18th of July 2013 08:09:40 PM
Old 07-18-2013
It returns "yes" for me. What OS and Shell are you using?
Code:
$ ./testScript
Yes

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

if statement with two conditions

Hi, I am trying to use && set up to match two conditions within ksh: if && then '''Do something if somehow, I keep getting error message telling me that ] is missing. What's wrong with my code? Thanks a lot for your help! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cin2000
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Two conditions in one if statement

I'm totally new with bash programming and I don't get it how to put two conditions in one if statement. My code looks like this: h=`date +%k` if && ]; then$h is 10 but I don't get into my if statement. What's wrong here? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: borobudur
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

If statement with multiple conditions

I have a script that runs on multiple servers. What I want to do is have the script do the following: if $(hostname) is equal to server or server2 then TO_DIR=go else TO_DIR=stop fi I have tried: if if ] Server is hpux. any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

multiple lines inside a case statement

echo "please enter ur choice.. 1. Make a file. 2. Display contents 3. Copy the file 4. Rename the file 5. Delete the file 6. Exit" read choice case $choice in 1 ) echo enter the file name read fname if then echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gotam
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple conditions in a CASE statement

is it possible to use multiple conditions in a CASE statement? And if so, what is the syntax? I'm trying to use one but can't seem to get it right. I want the statement to be CASE $vendor OR $alias condition 1) statements; condition 2) statements; etc. esac but I keep... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
25 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple Conditions Perl if Statement

Hello, I'm trying to put together a script that involves pulling data from a config file. I'm attempting to write an if statement to validate one of the pieces of data from the config file, but I think I'm fat fingering it somehow. $config{VALUE} is being pulled from a config file but can only... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Picch
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Multiple Find Conditions in IF Statement - UNIX

When I try the below if Condition with single condition its working fine. But when I try to Club both its working . But giving wrong results. In my case cond1 = -f ${filename1} = true cond2 = -f ${filename2} = true But Cond1 & Cond2 is resulting in False ??? Please advise ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shiny_Reddy
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple conditions inside my if statement

Hello, I am using shell scripting and I am recieving odd results from my if statement if I want it to enter the loop only if L1 is equal to zero and one of the other criteria are filled, however it is entering at other times as well. What can i do to fix this? i tried seperating it... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryddner
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Check Multiple conditions in IF statement?

I wish to check two conditions inside the if statement Condition 1: The two file contents should be identical // using cmp command for this. Condition 2: The two filenames should NOT be the same. This is what i did in vain. if ]; then where entry1 and entry2 are ls *.txt | while... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
7 Replies
ROBOCUT(1)							   User Commands							ROBOCUT(1)

NAME
Robocut - is used with cutting plotters. DESCRIPTION
The `Robocut' program plots or cuts SVG files on a Craft Robo or Silhouette SD or most likely any other customer grade Graphtec cutting plotter. Usage: robocut [OPTIONS...] [File] Help Options: --help Show summary of options. --version Show version information and copyright details. --show Show all the parameters entered and the defaults. Application Options: -s, --no-sort Stop sort the objects from the SVG before plotting. -t, --bb-sort Sort the objects by bounding box, good for letters. This will cut out the inside first and than the outside. --cut Shows the cutting dialogue after start. --media INT Select the media. See drop down box. -g, --speed INT The speed between 1 and 33. -p, --pressure INT The pressure between 1 and 10. --track-enhancing Move three times back and forward to create a track. --margin-top DOUBLE Define the margin on top in mm. --margin-right DOUBLE Define the margin right in mm. Registration Mark Options: -r, --reg-mark-auto Use registration marks and find the marks automatically. --reg-mark Use registration marks but set the knife manually on top the round mark. -a, --reg-dimension-width DOUBLE Specify the length in mm between the the two horizontal marks. -b, --reg-dimension-height DOUBLE Specify the length in mm between the the two vertical marks. -c, --reg-origin-width DOUBLE Specify the length in mm between the the edge of the paper and the first horizontal mark. -d, --reg-origin-height DOUBLE Specify the length in mm between the the edge of the paper and the first vertical mark. Device Options: --usb-vendor-id INT Try this program with other usb hardware on your own risk. You need to convert hex to dec. --usb-product-id INT May also work with other hardware, try usb-devices program to scan your computer. ENVIRONMENT
QT SVG only supports the SVG 1.2 Tiny standard and this has a limited SVG support. For example multiline text is something that is no sup- ported by Robocut, however you can export your text to a path or just create each line separate. AUTHOR
Written by Tim Hutt and Markus Schulz <schulz@alpharesearch.de> REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to https://bugs.launchpad.net/robocut/+filebug. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Robocut V1.0.8 August 2011 ROBOCUT(1)