Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Breakpoints dont work in Codeblocks, code does not build Post 302834157 by Corona688 on Thursday 18th of July 2013 11:57:34 AM
Old 07-18-2013
Look closely, you may have compiler errors stopping it from being built.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

OS X / fsck / apps dont work no control panel

Alright. My neighbor kid brings me his iBook and says nothing works. He decided to move the file system to his likeness and that semed to create the problems. Now he doesn't have access rights to his home. I have run fsck over and over again and I keep getting ** fs modified ** I have also... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxwell
0 Replies

2. Programming

clearing breakpoints using dbx v 7.2.1

Im unsure of how to clear break points using dbx v7.2.1 Ive tried using delete linenumber of breakpoint however this does not seem to work. Could anyone point me in the correct direction ? regards (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesGoh
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

why the date format dont work in crontab

Hi I tried to put a cron job which pipes the logfile appended to date +%d but it didnt work . anyone know how to make this happen thanks in advance -prasad (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: p4cldba
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

if [ -z echo foo | egrep -e 'regexp' != '' ] -> dont work

Hallo, I need to test a String (a special ip number-string). So I want to run that: ipadress=172.0.0.0 # for debugging: echo $ipadress | egrep -e '172\.?\.??\.??$' # the test that doesnt work if test -z `echo $ipadress | egrep -e '172\.?\.??\.??$'` != "" then echo "match" else... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wiseguy
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Substitution in a file dont work with an Array in filename

Hi. I´ve a script that should substitude the 8th line in a file called xxx.num6. The "xxx" is set by an array filled with this command: j=0 for Par in *.sys ; do Par=`echo $Par | sed 's/\(.*\).sys/\1/'` ; Par2="$Par" ; echo "${Par2}" j=$((j + 1)); done Now i try... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lock3
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

keyboard and mouse dont work after sometime from boot in linux.

when i started booting linux ,after sometime both the mouse and the keyboard are getting freeze and wont respond(also the system gets hanged and all the process running dont go forward) ,nothing seem to work. Keeping in mind that it will work after sometime ,i waited for one hour also ,but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjay.login
1 Replies

7. Programming

Need help with this c++ source code! DOnt understand what some stuff mean.

Okay so I am just starting programming c++. I just started started to red "C++ for Dummies yesterday and theres a lot of things I do not understand from this book and this source code especially. I will first post the full source code and then post questions about certain thing, usually what they... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: orszhak
2 Replies

8. Programming

Shell script - if statements dont work

hi all, i have made a shell script and it runs until it reaches the if statement, doesn't the ! mean only if the command fails it will echo me that message and then exit can anyone please help me what is wrong with my code? many thanks, rob #!/bin/bash echo "is this archive... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertkwild
10 Replies
CONFIG.GUESS(1) 						   User Commands						   CONFIG.GUESS(1)

NAME
config.guess - guess the build system triplet SYNOPSIS
config.guess [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
The GNU build system distinguishes three types of machines, the `build' machine on which the compilers are run, the `host' machine on which the package being built will run, and, exclusively when you build a compiler, assembler etc., the `target' machine, for which the compiler being built will produce code. This script will guess the type of the `build' machine. Output the configuration name of the system `config.guess' is run on. Operation modes: -h, --help print this help, then exit -t, --time-stamp print date of last modification, then exit -v, --version print version number, then exit ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
config.guess might need to compile and run C code, hence it needs a compiler for the `build' machine: use the environment variable `CC_FOR_BUILD' to specify the compiler for the build machine. If `CC_FOR_BUILD' is not specified, `CC' will be used. Be sure to specify `CC_FOR_BUILD' is `CC' is a cross-compiler to the `host' machine. CC_FOR_BUILD a native C compiler, defaults to `cc' CC a native C compiler, the previous variable is preferred REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs and patches to <config-patches@gnu.org>. Originally written by Per Bothner. Copyright 1992-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
autoconf(1), automake(1), autoreconf(1), autoupdate(1), autoheader(1), autoscan(1), config.guess(1), config.sub(1), ifnames(1), libtool(1). GNU Autoconf 2.69 August 2017 CONFIG.GUESS(1)