Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Query IP in senderbase.org
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Query IP in senderbase.org Post 302833535 by tlorny on Wednesday 17th of July 2013 10:31:26 AM
Old 07-17-2013
I also have your problem, do you have found a solution?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

X.Org and XFree86

X.Org just released a new version of their X (X11R6.7). Besides Liscense stuff, what is better about X.org then XFree? What is better about XFree then X.org? Also: Will my fglrx (ATI) or nvidia drivers (designed for XFree86 4.3) work on X.org? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: punkrockguy318
2 Replies

2. Solaris

ayna org

İntel Script v5 Çok Yakında ..code/menu* (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilkerkarakoc
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X.org FreeBSD 5.3

Hi! I have some problems with my X.org. The xdm starts without any problems and so does the wm. I'm using enlightenment and fluxbox. But when I start for example xterm it runs for a while and then the screen freeze. The computer is still running you can ssh to it and the mousecursor is moving.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Barfly.se
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Org Charts

Funny org charts for Apple, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon and Facebook. https://www.unix.com/picture.php?albumid=112&pictureid=613 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
DGGLSE(l)								 )								 DGGLSE(l)

NAME
DGGLSE - solve the linear equality-constrained least squares (LSE) problem SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE DGGLSE( M, N, P, A, LDA, B, LDB, C, D, X, WORK, LWORK, INFO ) INTEGER INFO, LDA, LDB, LWORK, M, N, P DOUBLE PRECISION A( LDA, * ), B( LDB, * ), C( * ), D( * ), WORK( * ), X( * ) PURPOSE
DGGLSE solves the linear equality-constrained least squares (LSE) problem: minimize || c - A*x ||_2 subject to B*x = d where A is an M-by-N matrix, B is a P-by-N matrix, c is a given M-vector, and d is a given P-vector. It is assumed that P <= N <= M+P, and rank(B) = P and rank( ( A ) ) = N. ( ( B ) ) These conditions ensure that the LSE problem has a unique solution, which is obtained using a GRQ factorization of the matrices B and A. ARGUMENTS
M (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N (input) INTEGER The number of columns of the matrices A and B. N >= 0. P (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix B. 0 <= P <= N <= M+P. A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. On exit, A is destroyed. LDA (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,N) On entry, the P-by-N matrix B. On exit, B is destroyed. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,P). C (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (M) On entry, C contains the right hand side vector for the least squares part of the LSE problem. On exit, the residual sum of squares for the solution is given by the sum of squares of elements N-P+1 to M of vector C. D (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (P) On entry, D contains the right hand side vector for the constrained equation. On exit, D is destroyed. X (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) On exit, X is the solution of the LSE problem. WORK (workspace/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LWORK) On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK (input) INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= max(1,M+N+P). For optimum performance LWORK >= P+min(M,N)+max(M,N)*NB, where NB is an upper bound for the optimal blocksizes for DGEQRF, SGERQF, DORMQR and SORMRQ. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit. < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 DGGLSE(l)