Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Application packages
Operating Systems AIX Application packages Post 302833261 by pjeedu2247 on Tuesday 16th of July 2013 04:04:31 PM
Old 07-16-2013
Application packages

Hello,

I just build an AIX 7.1 box. I'm trying to install the following packages:

BASH
APACHE
CVS
ZIP

I tired to download them searching on google, but unfortunately I dint find any packages concerned with aix7.1. I got stuck at this point and dont know where to download those packages and there dependencies.

Please guide me further.

Thank you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Slackware

Packages of different distributions

hi, as you know nearly every distribution has its own package-management and it needs special packages to install different software. For slackware it's *.tgz, for debian *.deb, for many rpm's *.rpm and so on, but I wonder how a package can be built to be compatibel with every maschine. An... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avaurus
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Which packages contain?

Cannot find which packages install: The executable: sharemgr The service: smb/server Anyone knows? Background, I want to setup CIFS on ZFS. Solaris 10. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sb008
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing packages

Hi, I used the following command to retrieve a list of packages and saved them into a file: rpm -q --queryformat "%{NAME}-%{VERSION}-%{RELEASE} (%{ARCH}) \n" binutils compat-libstdc++-33 elfutils-libelf elfutils-libelf-devel gcc gcc-c++ glibc glibc-common glibc-devel-2.5 libaio libaio-devel... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Avatar Gixxer
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

packages

Hi there i wonder if someone can help, i have 2 servers (serverA and serverB). on A i have 147 packages, on server B i have 714 packages installed. i need server A to have the same packages as server B. how do i compile a list of only the packages i need? so in other words the list should be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: brian112
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Packages

Hi there i wonder if someone can help, i have 2 servers (serverA and serverB). on A i have 147 packages, on server B i have 714 packages installed. i need server A to have the same packages as server B. how do i compile a list of only the packages i need? so in other words the list should be... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing packages

hi Guys, relatively new to Unix. i have a list of Unix packages to install... how do i install only what is on that list? can someone help? Kind regards Brian (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Slackware

Find Slackware Packages - packages.acl.org.ua

Hi! Let me introduce a project for find and download Slackware packages and browse Slackware repositories. The site provides following features: * Large, daily updated database with RPM, DEB, TGZ, TXZ packages for well-known repositories of the Slackware, Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, Debian,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lystor
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Need this packages RHEL 5.6, Please help

Need this packages RHEL 5.6, Please help Hey all, I need these packages for RHEL 5.6 libyaml libyaml-devel libffi libffi-devel uname -mx86_64uname -mx86_64 Please tell me from which site I can get these packages My OS is RHEL 5.6 64 bit. Thanks, Manali (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies

9. Programming

RPM packages

Hi all, I have also posted in the UNIX for Dummies forum. Wasn't sure which would be best. Trying to get the following packages for an ARM 71 device running an image of Fedora 18. I need these system livraries for compilation. gtk2-devel-2.22.0-2.fc14.i686.rpm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora18
0 Replies

10. Fedora

Looking for RPM packages

Hi all, Trying to get the following packages for an ARM 71 device running an image of Fedora 18. I need these system livraries for compilation. gtk2-devel-2.22.0-2.fc14.i686.rpm proj-devel-4.7.0-3.fc14.i686.rpm proj-4.7.0-3.fc14.i686.rpm Anyone know where I could find them? Thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora18
3 Replies
GO(1)							      General Commands Manual							     GO(1)

NAME
go - tool for managing Go source code SYNOPSIS
go command [arguments] DESCRIPTION
The Go distribution includes a command, named go, that automates the downloading, building, installation, and testing of Go packages and commands. COMMANDS
Each command is documented in its own manpage. For example, the build command is documented in go-build(1). The commands are: build compile packages and dependencies clean remove object files doc run godoc on package sources env print Go environment information fix run go tool fix on packages fmt run gofmt on package sources get download and install packages and dependencies install compile and install packages and dependencies list list packages run compile and run Go program test test packages tool run specified go tool version print Go version vet run go tool vet on packages EXAMPLES
TODO SEE ALSO
go-build(1), go-clean(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 2012-05-13 GO(1)