Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers UUCP Transfer Files to Old UNIX Computer Post 302832817 by BrentBANKS on Monday 15th of July 2013 08:07:46 PM
Old 07-15-2013
Alright thanks.
These are pre-made components that don't require soldering. My dad used to work for Rockwell back in the 70s, these are some leftover parts he had lying around.
I will start by connecting the pins like you told me to. Should I connect any other pins?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

transfer of files via ftp from windows to unix

I am currently looking to write a script to transfer files from a windows NT server to a unix server any ideas of how to go about this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chambala5
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

uucp (UNIX) problem

Hi ! I couldnot execute Unix uucp command for copying file from Unix to Unix machine, whenever I am using the following command : $uucp file_name system!/destination Error is "Bad System Name" Let me know the way. From, Niraj Gopal Sharan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Niraj Gopal Sha
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Transfer files from Unix server to Windows using FTP

Dear Friend, I don't know much about unix.I am an VB6.0 Programmer.I need to move an text files as aaa.txt from unix server to windows "D: " driver using the FTP protocol.Is it possible to do this with help of unix shell script.If possible please give some sample codes. Please answer as early... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gjsaravanan
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to transfer files from Unix to Windows

I need to write a shell script to transfer files from Unix server to windows machine. This script will be scheduled on scheduler to run at specified intervals #!/bin/ksh ftp -n alaska <<End-Of-Session user sss01 sample cd /home/sss01 lcd D:/sample mget *.txt bye when I executed the... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: knag
15 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to transfer files from Unix to Windows.

Hi There is a requirement for me to transfer files from Unix to windows in an automation process of unix. Please let me know is it posibble to shell scripting this? Could you help me in scripting it? Regards Venugopal (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venu_eie
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UUCP (Unix to unix copy) not working

I have a problem using uucp. I have Ubuntu 10.4 and i installed the 'uucp' package. In my LAN there are a desktop pc, a laptop, and the router the desktop local ip is: 192.168.0.2 the laptop local ip is: 192.168.0.4 Here are the /etc/uucp/config and the /etc/uucp/sys i used on the desktop.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to transfer files from unix to windows

I have to transfer a file from unix to windows through Shell Script. I am using the below script, but it is not working. Please help. Please note --- I have to transfer the file from unix to windows. Not from windows to unix. I mean I don't have to use batch script.Only through unix shell script.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vsachan
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Need to transfer files between 2 UNIX servers, with same folder permission

I need to transfer directories/files between 2 Unix servers, with same folder permission. I tried scp, but it retains the the permissions, but changes the owner of the directory/file to the user used to copy them to the destination. I don't want that to happen. If possible without any other... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pandee
6 Replies
GPIO(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   GPIO(4)

NAME
gpiobus -- GPIO bus system SYNOPSIS
To compile these devices into your kernel and use the device hints, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device gpio device gpioc device gpioiic device gpioled Additional device entries for the ARM architecture include: device a10_gpio device bcm_gpio device imx51_gpio device lpcgpio device mv_gpio device ti_gpio device gpio_avila device gpio_cambria device zy7_gpio device pxagpio Additional device entries for the MIPS architecture include: device ar71xxx_gpio device octeon_gpio device rt305_gpio Additional device entries for the POWERPC architecture include: device wiigpio device macgpio DESCRIPTION
The gpiobus system provides a simple interface to the GPIO pins that are usually available on embedded architectures and can provide bit banging style devices to the system. The acronym GPIO means ``General-Purpose Input/Output.'' The BUS physically consists of multiple pins that can be configured for input/output, IRQ delivery, SDA/SCL iicbus use, etc. On some embedded architectures (like MIPS), discovery of the bus and configuration of the pins is done via device.hints(5) in the platform's kernel config(5) file. On some others (like ARM), where FDT(4) is used to describe the device tree, the bus discovery is done via the DTS passed to the kernel, being either statically compiled in, or by a variety of ways where the boot loader (or Open Firmware enabled system) passes the DTS blob to the kernel at boot. The following device.hints(5) are only provided by the ar71xx_gpio driver: hint.gpio.%d.pinmask This is a bitmask of pins on the GPIO board that we would like to expose for use to the host operating system. To expose pin 0, 4 and 7, use the bitmask of 10010001 converted to the hexadecimal value 0x0091. hint.gpio.%d.pinon This is a bitmask of pins on the GPIO board that will be set to ON at host start. To set pin 2, 5 and 13 to be set ON at boot, use the bitmask of 10000000010010 converted to the hexadecimal value 0x2012. hint.gpio.function_set hint.gpio.function_clear These are bitmasks of pins that will remap a pin to handle a specific function (USB, UART TX/RX, etc) in the Atheros function registers. This is mainly used to set/clear functions that we need when they are set up or not set up by uBoot. Simply put, each pin of the GPIO interface is connected to an input/output of some device in a system. SEE ALSO
gpioiic(4), gpioled(4), iicbus(4), gpioctl(8) HISTORY
The gpiobus manual page first appeared in FreeBSD 10.0. AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Sean Bruno <sbruno@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
November 5, 2013 BSD