Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Cdrom device possibly missing? Post 302830829 by MadeInGermany on Tuesday 9th of July 2013 02:36:19 PM
Old 07-09-2013
Search the description in Google ...
There is no definite indicator for a CDROM.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

stupid question possibly

how would I search through subdirectories under the current directory and delete all files in certain directories. in ThisDirectory.... want to go into foundMe directory which there are several in other subdirectories and delete all files in foundMe ? thank you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MrJaunty
1 Replies

2. Solaris

cannot find boot device and won't boot off cdrom

I'm running solaris 2.5.1. My main development server is DEAD, i can't even boot off the cdrom, it powers up, acts like it is starting the boot process but then says cannot find boot device. I've done the search here on this site and saw the other posts, but at the ok prompt it won't even let me... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kymberm
3 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

hpux vg accessible but device files missing!

Hi all, I am looking at a MC cluster comprised of 2 nodes. There is a package named backup which does nothing more than mount a VG. At one point we noticed errors in syslog that look like this: cmclconfd: Could not access device file /dev/dsk/c20t0d0: No such file or directory There are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mariusp
1 Replies

4. Solaris

from where i can find the CDROM device

Hi, I attached the CDROM device in sun 2500 system , Now i want to mount this device. From where i can find the CDROM device. Thnx.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aamir Sahil
2 Replies

5. Solaris

CDROM will not eject - says device busy

Hi, I've seen similar posts on this board about ejecting CDROMs but I've tried the solutions people suggested but still cannot eject the CD. It's stuck in a production box so I can't reboot it... bash-3.00# eject -f cdrom /vol/dev/dsk/c0t0d0/sol_10_106_sparc/s0: Device busy bash-3.00#... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy54321
14 Replies

6. Solaris

Import zpool with missing slog device

Hello, I have a problem on my backup server. I lost my system hdd and my separate ZIL device while the system crashs and now I'm in trouble. The old system was running under the least version of osol/dev (snv_134) with zfs v22. After the server crashs I was very optimistic of solving the problems... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ron2105
2 Replies

7. Solaris

dvd/cdrom missing after solaris 10 jumpstart

Hi everybody Having a strange problem on a x4270m2 Sun server. Jumpstarting it from dvd drive. After install the dvddrive does not exist. Be aware jumpstart is custommade bash-3.00# mount -F hsfs -o ro /dev/dsk/c1t4d0p0 /cdrom mount: No such device mount: cannot mount... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: stockhes
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 missing /cdrom/cdrom0/

Good day everyone, I am trying to install some new senmail patch on my Solaris 10 system. I know the cdrom for my CP3260 blade servers in my rack worked for the last patches installed. However, when I went to copy from the .tar file from the cdrom to the /tmp. I received an error cannot... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cookiecrumbs
2 Replies

9. SCO

Getting error sco unix 507 from cdrom:no controller for device you chosen

Installing SCO UNIX 507 on Dell Poweredge T610. It has no floppy so I downloaded the BTLD onto CD from SCO site to load without floppy drive. BTLD loads ok. when i get to the Media to be used, no matter what option i chose i get the error: No controller for device you have chosen. During bootup you... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: romanglad112
9 Replies
Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups(3pm) 	User Contributed Perl Documentation	   Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups(3pm)

NAME
Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups - Google Groups message detector SYNOPSIS
use Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups; DESCRIPTION
An implementation of a mailing list detector, for Google Groups mailing lists, See http://groups-beta.google.com for information about Google Groups Google Groups mailing list messages are RFC2919 compliant but this module provides more information. METHODS
new() Inherited from Mail::ListDetector::Detector::Base. match() Accepts a Mail::Internet object and returns either a Mail::ListDetector::List object if it is a post to a Google Groups mailing list, or "undef". Mail::ListDetector::Detector::RFC2919 is used to extract the information about the list, we just munge it so we know it is a Google Groups list. BUGS
No known bugs. AUTHOR
Matthew Walker - matthew@walker.wattle.id.au, Michael Stevens - michael@etla.org, Peter Oliver - p.d.oliver@mavit.freeserve.co.uk. Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@bulknews.net> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-06-30 Mail::ListDetector::Detector::GoogleGroups(3pm)