Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux RHEL 6.3 - chage command not redirecting the output to console. Post 302826519 by Srini.rk1983 on Wednesday 26th of June 2013 05:44:50 PM
Old 06-26-2013
Yes..i tired with the root user. I have in 2 of the server with same os version RHEL 6.3.
I am facing the same problem.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem redirecting output of command to variable

Hi. I'm a newbie in scripting and i have this problem: i want to use the 'fuser' command on a file to tell if it's being accessed (for my purposes: still being written). I want to save the output of the command and later compare with the 'not being used' result. the script: #!/bin/bash... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nunovc
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command display output on console and simultaneously save the command and its output

Hi folks, Please advise which command/command line shall I run; 1) to display the command and its output on console 2) simultaneous to save the command and its output on a file I tried tee command as follows; $ ps aux | grep mysql | tee /path/to/output.txt It displayed the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: satimis
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirecting output of a command to a file

Hi We are having a requirement where one shell script, say a.sh (which uses Java and connects to Oracle database using JDBC) keeps on running everytime. I created a wrapper (to check whether a.sh is running and if not then to start it) and scheduled it in the crontab. Now all the output from... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankitgoel
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirecting output that was redirected to variable and console

Hi all, I would like to store the output of a command in a variable and output it to the console at the same time. This is working fine using the following construct var=`command | tee /dev/tty` I use this in some scripts to display the output of the command on the console and, at the same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: script_man
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirecting command output as well as commands

I have a Bourne Shell script that is normally run as a background job and redirects it's output to a file internally (using exec >>); I use "set -x" to capture each command which provides me with a nice shell execution log if it all goes to pieces. I now also need to be able to also run this as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AncientCoder
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirecting output to both console and to a file

Hi All, Is there a way in Bash we can redirection some output to both console and the file at the same time. ~Parag (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: paragkalra
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Graphical console for RHEL 5 server

hi , i installed RHEL 5 server in one machine . i am able to login through putty . But not through Exceed . i mean to say i want a graphical user interface through exceed . some other machine i am able to log in through exceed . is there any configuration is there for that one . did i miss... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rateeshkumar
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to redirect the output of a cvs command to a file as well as the console.

Hi can anyone tell me how to redirect the ouput of a cvs command to a file as well as the console? i tried using cvs add <filename> | tee logFile cvs add <filename> 2>logFile 2>&1 All i could get is only on console or on file. Please help Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankitag2010
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Redirecting console output to ILOM during installation

Hi, I need to install solaris remotely via the ILOM port on a x4170 box, and I have downloaded the Solaris 11 for x86 - text install image and burned it on a DVD. When I boot the box, it's showing the boot_archive loading percentage on the SP console, but when it's done and start the interactive... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: u_paludan
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirecting command output to a file in a shell script

Hello All, I have some unique requirement. I have written a very lengthy script which calls number of resource script to execute a particular task. What I want is output of each command(called from main script and resource scripts) should go to a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand.shah
3 Replies
GLFRONTFACE(3G) 						   OpenGL Manual						   GLFRONTFACE(3G)

NAME
glFrontFace - define front- and back-facing polygons C SPECIFICATION
void glFrontFace(GLenum mode); PARAMETERS
mode Specifies the orientation of front-facing polygons. GL_CW and GL_CCW are accepted. The initial value is GL_CCW. DESCRIPTION
In a scene composed entirely of opaque closed surfaces, back-facing polygons are never visible. Eliminating these invisible polygons has the obvious benefit of speeding up the rendering of the image. To enable and disable elimination of back-facing polygons, call glEnable() and glDisable() with argument GL_CULL_FACE. The projection of a polygon to window coordinates is said to have clockwise winding if an imaginary object following the path from its first vertex, its second vertex, and so on, to its last vertex, and finally back to its first vertex, moves in a clockwise direction about the interior of the polygon. The polygon's winding is said to be counterclockwise if the imaginary object following the same path moves in a counterclockwise direction about the interior of the polygon. glFrontFace specifies whether polygons with clockwise winding in window coordinates, or counterclockwise winding in window coordinates, are taken to be front-facing. Passing GL_CCW to mode selects counterclockwise polygons as front-facing; GL_CW selects clockwise polygons as front-facing. By default, counterclockwise polygons are taken to be front-facing. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_FRONT_FACE SEE ALSO
glCullFace(), COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLFRONTFACE(3G)