Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Solved] Help with Overriding a Prompt in UNIX/Java Post 302826319 by vbe on Wednesday 26th of June 2013 10:22:01 AM
Old 06-26-2013
Thanks for letting us know you solved...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] trying to install pecl without having it prompt for a yes m

I want to install pecl from a single command without it asking me for a response of "yes" or "no" to finish the install... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- # pecl install pecl_http downloading pecl_http-1.7.0.tgz ... Starting to download... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sjsotelo
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to provide password to the prompt through Java

Hi All, I am using Ubuntu machine with JDK 6. I am running following command on shell- sudo ./somecript . Now, it prompts for sudo password and I provide the sudo password on shell and "somescript" starts running with sudo permissions. What I want to do is, I need to execute... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaibhim
1 Replies

3. Programming

How do i get Java commands to be recognized in command prompt?

I would like to do some of my Java programming homework at home, and when i type things such as "javac" & "java" it does not recognize it. How do i set it up so it recognizes Java coding? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

4. Programming

How do i get Java commands to be recognized in command prompt?

I would like to do some of my Java programming homework at home, and when i type things such as "javac" & "java" it does not recognize it. How do i set it up so it recognizes Java coding? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Help needed to have changing value to the command prompt string variable PS1

Hi, I am using git bash terminal window to do git operations. I have set the prompt string variable PS1 in the ~/.bashrc file as follows: export PS1=" " This is intended to show me the current git branch's name which is active as part of the prompt string. But, the problem is when I do a git... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Variable Name as a Prompt

Dear Members, I have an variable by name dir.If i do echo $dir i will get the path (/usr/bin/). I am writing a shell script which will prompt to enter the variable name if run.Suppose the script name is test.sh. If run test.sh it will prompt for entering variable name which is dir.Suppose... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandeep_1105
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Running scripts in parallel that issue prompt

Hi all - I am totally stuck here :wall I have been asked to write a shell script that does a few little things and then reads from a config file and kicks off an instance of another script, say scriptB.ksh for each line in the config file. These should all be run in parallel. This is all fine but... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sjmolloy
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

[Solved] Where is HP-UX JAVA 1.6 download?

Dear ALL, I am Looking JAVA 1.6 (64 Bit) for HP unix. I searched on max sites but didnt got any kindly share the details if anyone have.:confused: Ripudaman (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ripudaman.singh
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Prompt problem while using mget to ftp

I am writing a scritp in which first step is to get some files from a server. I am using mget to do that. here is my FTP code ... HOST="XXX.XXX.com" 28 ftp -inv $HOST <<END &> $FTP_LOG 29 quote USER $USER 30 quote PASS $PASWD 31 cd log 32 prompt off 33 binary 34 mget... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shashidhar
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Change the % prompt to - prompt in UNIX?

how to Change the % prompt to - prompt in unix :wall: ---------- Post updated at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:38 AM ---------- How To display the last modification time of any file in unix ---------- Post updated at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:40 AM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjiri sawant
2 Replies
slagts.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slagts.f(3)

NAME
slagts.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slagts (JOB, N, A, B, C, D, IN, Y, TOL, INFO) SLAGTS solves the system of equations (T-I)x = y or (T-I)Tx = y,where T is a general tridiagonal matrix and a scalar, using the LU factorization computed by slagtf. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slagts (integerJOB, integerN, real, dimension( * )A, real, dimension( * )B, real, dimension( * )C, real, dimension( * )D, integer, dimension( * )IN, real, dimension( * )Y, realTOL, integerINFO) SLAGTS solves the system of equations (T-I)x = y or (T-I)Tx = y,where T is a general tridiagonal matrix and a scalar, using the LU factorization computed by slagtf. Purpose: SLAGTS may be used to solve one of the systems of equations (T - lambda*I)*x = y or (T - lambda*I)**T*x = y, where T is an n by n tridiagonal matrix, for x, following the factorization of (T - lambda*I) as (T - lambda*I) = P*L*U , by routine SLAGTF. The choice of equation to be solved is controlled by the argument JOB, and in each case there is an option to perturb zero or very small diagonal elements of U, this option being intended for use in applications such as inverse iteration. Parameters: JOB JOB is INTEGER Specifies the job to be performed by SLAGTS as follows: = 1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. = 2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix T. A A is REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, A must contain the diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. B B is REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, B must contain the first super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. C C is REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, C must contain the sub-diagonal elements of L as returned from SLAGTF. D D is REAL array, dimension (N-2) On entry, D must contain the second super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. IN IN is INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, IN must contain details of the matrix P as returned from SLAGTF. Y Y is REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, the right hand side vector y. On exit, Y is overwritten by the solution vector x. TOL TOL is REAL On entry, with JOB .lt. 0, TOL should be the minimum perturbation to be made to very small diagonal elements of U. TOL should normally be chosen as about eps*norm(U), where eps is the relative machine precision, but if TOL is supplied as non-positive, then it is reset to eps*max( abs( u(i,j) ) ). If JOB .gt. 0 then TOL is not referenced. On exit, TOL is changed as described above, only if TOL is non-positive on entry. Otherwise TOL is unchanged. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0 : successful exit .lt. 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value .gt. 0: overflow would occur when computing the INFO(th) element of the solution vector x. This can only occur when JOB is supplied as positive and either means that a diagonal element of U is very small, or that the elements of the right-hand side vector y are very large. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Definition at line 162 of file slagts.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 slagts.f(3)