Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Rocks cluster 6.1 and MPICH2 problem?????? Post 302826299 by Just Ice on Wednesday 26th of June 2013 09:45:37 AM
Old 06-26-2013
afaik the error has nothing to do with where the app is installed but rather where it expects to dump/find some files ...

i suggest you read the MPICH2 documentation further to see what you need to do to fix your issue ... the fix might be as simple as creating/fixing permissions on a directory or as complicated as a full recompile and reinstall but you need to confirm that within the documentation ...
This User Gave Thanks to Just Ice For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Intermittent connectivity issues with ROCKS on a compute cluster

I have a cluster set up with a head node and compute nodes running TORQUE and MOAB. The distro is ROCKS 5.3. I've been having problems with the connectivity for the past couple weeks now. Every couple hours it seems like the network connectivity will just stop working: sometimes it'll start back up... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gandalf85
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MPICH2 version/Error

Guys, I have two questions: 1- What command do i have to use to know the version of MPICH2? 2- I am running a parallel computation on quantum espresso using a SLURM interface (INTEL) and I am getting the following error: however a colleague gave me another (rather more complicated) script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lebphys78
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

Cluster Problem

Hi, I am facing issuing in setting up Linux cluster. Here is the issue that i am facing. I have 2 Linux desktop and have following ip's and name: hitesh12-192.168.1.23 saanvi12-192.168.1.30 i enabled ricci service and have setup passwod as well.Enabled luci service as well. When... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hitesh1907
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CentOS 6.8 with Rocks Cluster: ldconfig is not a symbolic link errors

Any help appreciated just logging in to this server which is a front end for Rocks Cluster 6.1.1. Getting the below errors: ldconfig ldconfig: /usr/lib/libX11.so.6 is not a symbolic link ldconfig: /usr/lib/libjpeg.so.62 is not a symbolic link ldconfig: /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0 is not a symbolic... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobbieTheK
3 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_node command [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_node - Tool for displaying low-level node information OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Essential output only Stack: -A, --openais Only try connecting to an OpenAIS-based cluster -H, --heartbeat Only try connecting to a Heartbeat-based cluster Commands: -n, --name Display the name used by the cluster for this node -N, --name-for-id=value Display the name used by the cluster for the node with the specified id -e, --epoch Display the epoch during which this node joined the cluster -q, --quorum Display a 1 if our partition has quorum, 0 if not -l, --list Display all known members (past and present) of this cluster (Not available for heartbeat clusters) -p, --partition Display the members of this partition -i, --cluster-id Display this node's cluster id -R, --remove=value (Advanced) Remove the (stopped) node with the specified name from Pacemaker's configuration and caches In the case of Heartbeat, CMAN and Corosync 2.0, requires that the node has already been removed from the underlying cluster Additional Options: -f, --force AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.10-29.el7 June 2014 PACEMAKER(8)