Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Rocks cluster 6.1 and MPICH2 problem?????? Post 302826285 by Just Ice on Wednesday 26th of June 2013 09:23:03 AM
Old 06-26-2013
not having access to MPI and just looking at your posted errors, you need to address the directory issue first before you start rummaging somewhere else ...
Code:
Could not chdir to home directory /export/home/user1: No such file or directory

This User Gave Thanks to Just Ice For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Intermittent connectivity issues with ROCKS on a compute cluster

I have a cluster set up with a head node and compute nodes running TORQUE and MOAB. The distro is ROCKS 5.3. I've been having problems with the connectivity for the past couple weeks now. Every couple hours it seems like the network connectivity will just stop working: sometimes it'll start back up... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gandalf85
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MPICH2 version/Error

Guys, I have two questions: 1- What command do i have to use to know the version of MPICH2? 2- I am running a parallel computation on quantum espresso using a SLURM interface (INTEL) and I am getting the following error: however a colleague gave me another (rather more complicated) script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lebphys78
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

Cluster Problem

Hi, I am facing issuing in setting up Linux cluster. Here is the issue that i am facing. I have 2 Linux desktop and have following ip's and name: hitesh12-192.168.1.23 saanvi12-192.168.1.30 i enabled ricci service and have setup passwod as well.Enabled luci service as well. When... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hitesh1907
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CentOS 6.8 with Rocks Cluster: ldconfig is not a symbolic link errors

Any help appreciated just logging in to this server which is a front end for Rocks Cluster 6.1.1. Getting the below errors: ldconfig ldconfig: /usr/lib/libX11.so.6 is not a symbolic link ldconfig: /usr/lib/libjpeg.so.62 is not a symbolic link ldconfig: /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0 is not a symbolic... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobbieTheK
3 Replies
USERMAPPING(5)							File Formats Manual						    USERMAPPING(5)

NAME
usermapping - user mapping entry file format DESCRIPTION
A usermapping entry is used to define alias names for a cluster user. The user's name known by the scheduling system is known as the clus- ter user. If the cluster user doesn't match the user account name on an execution host, the usermapping feature can solve the problem. Each line in the usermapping entry file specifies a user name and the host(s) where he has an account. A list of currently configured user mapping entries can be displayed via the qconf(1) -sumapl option. The contents of each enlisted user mapping entry can be shown via the -sumap switch. The output follows the usermapping format description. New user entries can be created and existing can be modified via the -aumap, -mumap and -dumap options to qconf(1). FORMAT
A user mapping entry contains two parameters: cluster_user The cluster_user keyword defines the cluster user name. The rest of the textline after the keyword "cluster_user" will be taken as cluster user value. remote_user The user name on an execution host. Please note that the value for this attribute might be overwritten for a certain hostgroups or single host. Find an example below. EXAMPLE
This is a typical user mapping entry for a cluster user mapping: cluster_user peter remote_user peter,[@linux=pet1],[fangorn=peter1] The entry will map the user peter which is defined in the cluster system to the user peter on all hosts in the cluster except for all hosts which are referenced in the hostgroup @linux. For all these hosts the user will be mapped to pet1. For the host fangorn the remote user will be peter1. hostgroup(5) to obtain for more information about that. SEE ALSO
qconf(1), hostgroup(5). COPYRIGHT
See sge_intro(1) for a full statement of rights and permissions. $Date$ USERMAPPING(5)