Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Difference Redhat Linux/RH Enterprise Linux Post 302824425 by hananabbas on Friday 21st of June 2013 12:05:01 AM
Old 06-21-2013
Difference Redhat Linux/RH Enterprise Linux

what is the difference between Redhat Linux and Redhat Enterprise Linux. whereas Redhat linux have Server installation options too.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Python Installation problems on Redhat Enterprise Linux.

Hi All, I have to upgrade python installed on my Redhat enterprise Linux 4. I downloaded the latest python package from python website but not able to install the new package as the make command itself goes on running for more than a day. Can some help me regarding this. Is ther any method to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen H
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Not showing ifcfg eth0....redhat enterprise Linux 6.2

Hello, I'm using dell inspiron 14R laptop and I installed Redhat enterprise 6.2 on this. After successfully installation i did not found any network interface on this. when i'm trying to load/add qeth driver . The driver is not found showing this message. Bash: lsmod | grep qeth Bash:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dearsumon
4 Replies

3. Fedora

Redhat Linux Enterprise edition 6.4

Hi, please can any one tell me where can i download redhat linux 6.4 for training purpose? thanks & Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: younusdba
1 Replies
XFIXES(3)						     Library Functions Manual							 XFIXES(3)

NAME
XFixes - Augmented versions of core protocol requests SYNTAX
#include <X11/extensions/Xfixes.h> Bool XFixesQueryExtension (Display *dpy, int *event_base_return, int *error_base_return); Status XFixesQueryVersion (Display *dpy, int *major_version_return, int *minor_version_return); void XFixesChangeSaveSet (Display *dpy, Window window, int mode, int target, int map); ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. window Specifies which window. mode Specifies the save set operation (SetModeInsert/SetModeDelete). target Specifies the target when executing the save set (SaveSetNearest/SaveSetRoot). In SaveSetNearest mode, the save set member win- dow will be reparented to the nearest window not owned by the save set client. In SaveSetRoot mode, the save set member window will be reparented to the root window. map Specifies the map mode (SaveSetMap/SaveSetUnmap) which selects whether the save setmember window will be mapped or unmapped dur- ing save set processing. DESCRIPTION
Xfixes is a simple library designed to interface the X Fixes Extension. This extension provides application with work arounds for various limitations in the core protocol. RESTRICTIONS
Xfixes will remain upward compatible after the 1.0 release. AUTHORS
Keith Packard, member of the XFree86 Project, Inc. and HP, Owen Taylor, member of the Gnome Foundation and Redhat, Inc. X Version 11 libXfixes 5.0.1 XFIXES(3)