Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Create a simple web portal/GUI to execute scripts? Post 302823817 by Just Ice on Thursday 20th of June 2013 12:19:04 AM
Old 06-20-2013
look at php ...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

web portal <--> linux configuration

dear experts, i m newbies of linux. i found that my linux server does not support the webportal links, causing the filing system in the webportal dissapear as well. i suspect 1st: configuration of linux not set properly, 2nd: access link lost for the filing system. please give me a rough idea... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clemeot
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

GUI for shell scripts

I want to create a GUI which runs shell scripts in the background. What should I use for creating that GUI. I would be nice if you could point me to some resources where I can learn to create a GUI (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lassimanji
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

GUI for bash scripts?

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a way to build a GUI for various bash scripts I've written. Is there any "good" way to do it? I've heard about python/gtk+,qt and other stuff, but I've absolutely no idea where I should look at. Thanks a lot in advance! Regards, xenator EDIT: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xenator
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create A Simple GUI For Shell Script

Hi all! Im wondering if its possible to create a GUI for a shell script I just got done writing as the people that will be using it dont like the command line all to well. Just something simple with radio buttons to select options, maybe a text field to enter a location to save the file generated... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Grizzly
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Web gui for mail?

I am using Solaris 10, and would like a web gui for mail or can replace the mail server if needed, it doesnt need to be anything elaborate, just something where i can view mail via a web browser rather than command line and hitting 'd' a 1000 times to delete all my cron job mails etc :p I've... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ippy98
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

GUI for cshell scripts

Hi, I want to know whether it is possible to use GUI for cshell scripts? Thanks Sarbjit (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

GUI for shell scripts

what GUI can be used with shell scripting for example if i want to say hello in prompted window thnx in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: semosam
3 Replies

8. Fedora

Automatically execute a software without gui at boot

hi all, this is my first post here...i hope that this is the correct section to write my question. I have a distro linux without gui, only text mode. So, it's possible run automatically a command or a program as "top" or "ping" and get the result on the main shell , after the boot and after... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gangiaemi
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a GUI from where in we can execute unix commands

Hello Experts, In my current job I need to upgrade a web GUI to execute Unix commands in a server....I am completely new to programming--So can anyone here help me out with initial steps... Please notice that statement completely new to programming means-I never did it, SO I might keep on coming... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mhadi
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help making simple perl or bash script to create a simple matrix

Hello all! This is my first post and I'm very new to programming. I would like help creating a simple perl or bash script that I will be using in my work as a junior bioinformatician. Essentially, I would like to take a tab-delimted or .csv text with 3 columns and write them to a "3D" matrix: ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: torchij
16 Replies
PHAR.SETSTUB(3) 							 1							   PHAR.SETSTUB(3)

Phar::setStub - Used to set the PHP loader or bootstrap stub of a Phar archive

SYNOPSIS
public bool Phar::setStub (string $stub, [int $len = -1]) DESCRIPTION
Note This method requires the php.ini setting phar.readonly to be set to 0 in order to work for Phar objects. Otherwise, a PharException will be thrown. This method is used to add a PHP bootstrap loader stub to a new Phar archive, or to replace the loader stub in an existing Phar archive. The loader stub for a Phar archive is used whenever an archive is included directly as in this example: <?php include 'myphar.phar'; ?> The loader is not accessed when including a file through the phar stream wrapper like so: <?php include 'phar://myphar.phar/somefile.php'; ?> PARAMETERS
o $stub - A string or an open stream handle to use as the executable stub for this phar archive. o $len - RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. ERRORS
/EXCEPTIONS UnexpectedValueException is thrown if phar.readonly is enabled in php.ini. PharException is thrown if any problems are encountered flushing changes to disk. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A Phar.setStub(3) example <?php try { $p = new Phar(dirname(__FILE__) . '/brandnewphar.phar', 0, 'brandnewphar.phar'); $p['a.php'] = '<?php var_dump("Hello");'; $p->setStub('<?php var_dump("First"); Phar::mapPhar("brandnewphar.phar"); __HALT_COMPILER(); ?>'); include 'phar://brandnewphar.phar/a.php'; var_dump($p->getStub()); $p['b.php'] = '<?php var_dump("World");'; $p->setStub('<?php var_dump("Second"); Phar::mapPhar("brandnewphar.phar"); __HALT_COMPILER(); ?>'); include 'phar://brandnewphar.phar/b.php'; var_dump($p->getStub()); } catch (Exception $e) { echo 'Write operations failed on brandnewphar.phar: ', $e; } ?> The above example will output: string(5) "Hello" string(82) "<?php var_dump("First"); Phar::mapPhar("brandnewphar.phar"); __HALT_COMPILER(); ?>" string(5) "World" string(83) "<?php var_dump("Second"); Phar::mapPhar("brandnewphar.phar"); __HALT_COMPILER(); ?>" CHANGELOG
+--------+------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+------------------------+ | 5.4.0 | | | | | | | Added $len parameter. | | | | +--------+------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Phar.getStub(3), Phar.createDefaultStub(3). PHP Documentation Group PHAR.SETSTUB(3)