Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux and Smartphone
Operating Systems Linux Linux and Smartphone Post 302823175 by techslate on Wednesday 19th of June 2013 02:48:50 AM
Old 06-19-2013
Linux and Smartphone

Is there any linux smartphone?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Android Captures Smartphone Lead In U.S.

Reference (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. Fedora

Cannot view the files on the smartphone anymore

My current Fedora version is 27. Desktop environment is LXDE. I am trying to view files sitting on my smartphone (Sony Xperia XA ultra) but it doesn't work anymore. This used to work before. I cannot view image and mp3 files but text files and pdf files work fine. When I move the files to the local... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
3 Replies
MOUNTPOINT(1)							   User Commands						     MOUNTPOINT(1)

NAME
mountpoint - see if a directory is a mountpoint SYNOPSIS
mountpoint [-q] [-d] directory mountpoint -x device DESCRIPTION
mountpoint checks if the directory is mentioned in the /proc/self/mountinfo file. OPTIONS
-h, --help Print help and exit. -q, --quiet Be quiet - don't print anything. -d, --fs-devno Print major/minor device number of the filesystem on stdout. -x, --devno Print major/minor device number of the blockdevice on stdout. EXIT STATUS
Zero if the directory is a mountpoint, non-zero if not. AUTHOR
Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com> ENVIRONMENT
LIBMOUNT_DEBUG=0xffff enables debug output. NOTES
The util-linux mountpoint implementation was written from scratch for libmount. The original version for sysvinit suite was written by Miquel van Smoorenburg. SEE ALSO
mount(8) AVAILABILITY
The mountpoint command is part of the util-linux package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux June 2011 MOUNTPOINT(1)