Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris T5220 ILOM serial number - how to change Post 302823133 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 19th of June 2013 01:38:43 AM
Old 06-19-2013
you can do it with the engineer via "shared shell". easy and fast Smilie

Oracle Support | Oracle Shared Shell

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tape Serial Number

Hello Experts, I've got a shell script that makes the backup of the files that i want. I also have this script showing the amount of files backed up and in witch folders they are. It's only missing one thing. I got all the information beeing stored in a text file and all i've got to do is to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jorge.ferreira
6 Replies

2. AIX

how to find serial number

hi how to find ( server machine )serial number throught the command in AIX thanks for your replay (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chomca
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Serial number

Hi Solarizer ;) I have face the difficulties of gathering information about the serial number of sun machine. i think its can do so easy while the machine is just one or two. But i have to administrate hundreds of sun machine. Any body knows how to gather this information by the command ? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tpx99
4 Replies

4. Linux

Device serial number

Hey! I'm trying to figure out a sollution for a problem I have at my company with an Iomega MiniMax 500 GB USB disk. If i run cat /proc/bus/usb/devices I get this information: T: Bus=01 Lev=02 Prnt=04 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#= 5 Spd=480 MxCh= 0 D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: noratx
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Anyone know how to get Serial number with 1 command?

Solaris8 Anyone help? (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
27 Replies

6. Solaris

ILOM and sc on T5220

I 've 2 different T5220 and both are showing different prompts when i ssh to the console. 1. Shows sc> ALOM 2. Shows -> ILOM as far as i know the T5220 comes with ILOM , so why i 'm seeing 2 different type of console for same tyep of hardware ? and i found that we... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
6 Replies

7. Solaris

ILOM problem on T5220

I have setup my T5220 ILOM .. and its working fine. But if my network connection is broken to the ILOM i 'm unable to login to the ILOM for few hrs .. it gives me either wrong user/passwd error and after few hrs the same user/passwd works .. what could be the reason for this and how can i resove... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
3 Replies

8. Solaris

How to enable Serial port on ILOM, when Network Port is enabled in parallel

Hi Everyone, In my environment, I have few T5220. On the iLOM Management Card, I have both Network and Serial port are cabled, I don't have any issues while I try to connect using Network Management port, but when I try to connect the serial port for the same server which is actually connected... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
3 Replies
SQL::Translator::Parser::Oracle(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      SQL::Translator::Parser::Oracle(3pm)

NAME
SQL::Translator::Parser::Oracle - parser for Oracle SYNOPSIS
use SQL::Translator; use SQL::Translator::Parser::Oracle; my $translator = SQL::Translator->new; $translator->parser("SQL::Translator::Parser::Oracle"); DESCRIPTION
From http://www.ss64.com/ora/table_c.html: CREATE [GLOBAL TEMPORARY] TABLE [schema.]table (tbl_defs,...) [ON COMMIT {DELETE|PRESERVE} ROWS] [storage_options | CLUSTER cluster_name (col1, col2,... ) | ORGANIZATION {HEAP [storage_options] | INDEX idx_organized_tbl_clause}] [LOB_storage_clause][varray_clause][nested_storage_clause] partitioning_options [[NO]CACHE] [[NO]MONITORING] [PARALLEL parallel_clause] [ENABLE enable_clause | DISABLE disable_clause] [AS subquery] tbl_defs: column datatype [DEFAULT expr] [column_constraint(s)] table_ref_constraint storage_options: PCTFREE int PCTUSED int INITTRANS int MAXTRANS int STORAGE storage_clause TABLESPACE tablespace [LOGGING|NOLOGGING] idx_organized_tbl_clause: storage_option(s) [PCTTHRESHOLD int] [COMPRESS int|NOCOMPRESS] [ [INCLUDING column_name] OVERFLOW [storage_option(s)] ] nested_storage_clause: NESTED TABLE nested_item STORE AS storage_table [RETURN AS {LOCATOR|VALUE} ] partitioning_options: Partition_clause {ENABLE|DISABLE} ROW MOVEMENT Column Constraints (http://www.ss64.com/ora/clause_constraint_col.html) CONSTRAINT constrnt_name {UNIQUE|PRIMARY KEY} constrnt_state CONSTRAINT constrnt_name CHECK(condition) constrnt_state CONSTRAINT constrnt_name [NOT] NULL constrnt_state CONSTRAINT constrnt_name REFERENCES [schema.]table[(column)] [ON DELETE {CASCADE|SET NULL}] constrnt_state constrnt_state [[NOT] DEFERRABLE] [INITIALLY {IMMEDIATE|DEFERRED}] [RELY | NORELY] [USING INDEX using_index_clause] [ENABLE|DISABLE] [VALIDATE|NOVALIDATE] [EXCEPTIONS INTO [schema.]table] Note that probably not all of the above syntax is supported, but the grammar was altered to better handle the syntax created by DDL::Oracle. AUTHOR
Ken Youens-Clark <kclark@cpan.org>. SEE ALSO
SQL::Translator, Parse::RecDescent, DDL::Oracle. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-18 SQL::Translator::Parser::Oracle(3pm)