Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Difference between vruntime and sum_exec_runtime Post 302821275 by DGPickett on Friday 14th of June 2013 09:47:05 AM
Old 06-14-2013
You said the reverse last time, which looks right.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

what is the difference between -h and -H ?

samba:/home/backup # df -h /home/ Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sdb2 34G 8.6G 26G 26% /home samba:/home/backup # df -H /home/ Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sdb2 37GB 9.2GB 28GB 26% /home what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cw1972
2 Replies

2. Programming

Difference between C and C++

Hi, What is the difference between the C and C++. And what new features is added in the C++.then C Programming in the UNIX Environmnet. Thanks: www.hytechpro.com (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hytechpro
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the difference

I Know this is a dumb question but.... What is the differance beetwean OpenSuSe 10.1 alfa and SuSe 10? :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thunderfastfox
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between $* and $@

Somebody please tell me the difference between $@ and $* Thanks in advance. Saneesh Joseph (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saneeshjose
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

difference

difference b/w shell scripting and perl scripting (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: simmijaswal
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

difference between = and ==

Hi, I don't understand the difference between if ] and if ] for me #!/usr/bin/ksh string1=test1 string2=test2 if ];then OR if ];then echo "strings are same" else echo "strings are different" (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dips_ag
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between sh and ./

Hi All Can any body please tell me what is difference between sh scr ./scr Here scr is a script. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's the difference between $* and $@ ?

What's the difference between $* and $@? And I read that the $* has security problems, why? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Henryyy
6 Replies

9. Programming

what is the main difference between difference between using nonatomic lseek and O_APPEND

I think both write at the end of the file ...... but is there a sharp difference between those 2 instruction ..... thank you this is my 3rd question today forgive me :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fwrlfo
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to calculate difference of split and sum the difference

In the awk I am trying to subtract the difference $3-$2 of each matching $4 before the first _ (underscore) and print that value in $13. I think the awk will do that, but added comments. What I am not sure off is how to add a line or lines that will add sum each matching $13 value and put it in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies
REVNETGROUP(8)							 Reference Manual						    REVNETGROUP(8)

NAME
revnetgroup - generate reverse netgroup data SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/yp/revnetgroup [-u|-h] DESCRIPTION
Revnetgroup processes the standard input in netgroup(5) format into what is called reverse netgroup form. That is, where the original file shows netgroup memberships in terms of which members reside in a particular group, the reverse netgroup format specifies what groups are associated with a particular member. This information is used to generate the netgroup.byuser and netgroup.byhosts NIS maps. These reverse netgroup maps are used to help speed up netgroup lookups, particularly for the innetgr library function. The revnetgroup command prints its results on the standard output. It is usually called only by /var/yp/Makefile when rebuilding the NIS netgroup maps. OPTIONS
The revnetgroup command supports the following options: -u Generate netgroup.byuser output; only username information in the original netgroup file is processed. -h Generate netgroup.byhost output; only hostname information in the original netgroup file is processed. Note at least one of the both flags must be specified. FILES
/var/yp/Makefile The Makefile to build the NIS databases /etc/netgroup the default netgroup database file. This file is most often found only on the NIS master server SEE ALSO
getnetgrent(3), netgroup(5), AUTHOR
revnetgroup was written by Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@suse.de>. YP Server August 2001 REVNETGROUP(8)