Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Building Light weight Distro
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Building Light weight Distro Post 302821207 by kg_gaurav on Friday 14th of June 2013 07:47:10 AM
Old 06-14-2013
all right then once i downloaded kernel source and wanna compile it. mean just wanna get binary. what should i do?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Infrastructure Monitoring

Light-weight alternative to `df` (without SNMP)

Overview: I'm looking for a way to get usage data for all mount points (UFS,VxFS & NFS) on a Solaris system. I'm starting with `df` but would like to find something that might be more light-weight. Background: Using SNMP is not an option in this case, instead I need to use basic built-in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seg
2 Replies

2. Solaris

How to simulate light weight process (LWP)?

Hello, We had a problem on a Solaris system (SunOS 5.10) that hit LWP limit and caused fork 11 error. Now we need to come up with a script to simulate and reproduce that scenario. What would be a simple and valid way to generate lots of Light Weight Processes? Thanks, Jay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: seafan
1 Replies
seeded-in-ubuntu(1)					      General Commands Manual					       seeded-in-ubuntu(1)

NAME
seeded-in-ubuntu - Determine whether a package is safe to upload during a freeze SYNOPSIS
seeded-in-ubuntu [options] package... DESCRIPTION
Lists all the current daily images containing the specified packages. Or whether the package is part of the supported seed. If it isn't on an image, it should be safe to upload. During the final freeze, one should avoid packages in the supported seed too. An index of the current manifests is downloaded from UbuntuWire. OPTIONS
-b, --binary The packages specified are binary packages. This is faster than source packages, as otherwise we must query LP to determine the binary packages that every specified source package builds. -u URL, --data-url=URL URL for index of seeded packages. Default: UbuntuWire's service at http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ubuntu-seeded-packages/seeded.json.gz. -h, --help Display a help message and exit EXAMPLES
All the images that contain unity: seeded-in-ubuntu -b unity AUTHORS
seeded-in-ubuntu and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the ISC License. ubuntu-dev-tools December 2011 seeded-in-ubuntu(1)