Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Editing path in a HTML file using Perl Post 302821141 by ankurk on Friday 14th of June 2013 06:21:41 AM
Old 06-14-2013
Nope still no change occurs...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Editing $PATH in .bash_profile

Hello, I'm trying to add my bin directory to my path by editing the .bash_profile. I'm adding the following: PATH=$HOME/bin But then when I type in "echo $PATH" my bin directory is not added. Do I need to do something to make this take affect or am I going about this wrong. :confused: ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Atama
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get file in the path by using perl

Hi, I had path like this abc/def/file it was assigned to one varible. i want to get the "file" from the above path by using perl appreciate the help!!! chaitanya. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaitubek
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to display the output file in an html format using perl

Hi, I have written a perl script to dispaly some statements from a file but i want the output statements to be dispalyed in an HTML format.Is it possible for me to do in perl scripting? Please help me with ur thoughts. Thanks In Advance Meva. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meva
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to convert text file to html table using perl

Hi, I have a text file say file1 having data like ABC c:/hm/new1 Dir DEF d:/ner/d sd ...... So i want to make a table from this text file, is it possible to do it using perl. Thanks in advance Sarbjit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
1 Replies

5. Programming

Minor editing of mass HTML files

Hello, I'm manipulating a batch of about 2,000 HTML files. I just need to make some small changes, but to all the files at once. For example, I want to delete the lines that have "embed_music" in all the files, or change all instances of the word "Paragraph" to "Absatz". This is my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pxalpine
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

editing single line in html file in perl script

Hi Folks, It is regarding the perl scripting. I have an html file(many files) which contains the below line in the body tag. <body> <P><STRONG><FONT face="comic sans ms,cursive,sans-serif"><EM>Hello</EM></FONT></STRONG></P> </body> Now I want to read that html file through perl... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Writing an HTML file in perl

I'm writing a perl script that writes an html file. use Tie::File; my ($dir) = @ARGV; open (HTML,">","$dir/file.html") || die $!; #-----Building HTML file--------------------------- print HTML "<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Output</title> <link... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jrymer
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sizeof a file from directory path in perl

Hai how to find size of a file?? ex : /home/kiran/pdk/sample/calibre this is a path In that I have to find size of a files in side a calibre(it is the folder) like .results or .summary (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kiran425
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Input data of a file from perl into HTML table

Hi , I need an help in perl scripting. I have an perl script written and i have an for loop in that ,where as it writes some data to a file and it has details like below. cat out.txt This is the first line this is the second line. .....Now, this file needs to be send in mail in HTML... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Editing HTML with FTP access

Hello, I've got a similar problem. I want to add some lines before the ending of the <head> tags. How can I do that? Example.<head> <some website stuff here> <My stuff> <head> I'd like to do that automatically with ftp. Is it possible to activate a sort of syncing in order to update... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: danogentili
4 Replies
net_event_notify_register(9F)				   Kernel Functions for Drivers 			     net_event_notify_register(9F)

NAME
net_event_notify_register, net_event_notify_unregister - add/delete a function to be called for changes to a event SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/hook.h> #include <sys/neti.h> int net_event_notify_register(net_handle_t family, char *event, hook_notify_fn_t *callback, void *arg); int net_event_notify_unregister(net_handle_t family, char *event, hook_notify_fn_t *callback); typedef int (* hook_notify_fn_t)(hook_notify_cmd_t command, void *arg, const char *name1, const char *name2, const char *name3); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). PARAMETERS
family value returned from a successful call to net_protocol_lookup(). callback function to call when a change occurs. event name of the event for which notification of change is desired. arg pointer to pass into the callback() function when a change occurs. DESCRIPTION
The net_event_notify_register() function registers a function represented by the pointer callback to be called when there is a change to the event represented by family. The types of changes for which notifications are available for is currently limited to the addition and removal of hooks. The net_event_notify_unregister() function indicates that there is no longer any desire to receive notification of changes to the event through function calls to the specified callback. The name of a hook should be considered a private interface unless otherwise specified. The hook names used by IPFilter in Solaris are a public, but uncommitted, interface. Multiple callback functions may be registered through this interface. The same set of parameters is passed to each callback function. The memory referenced through the pointers passed to the callback should be treated as pointing to read-only memory. Changing this data is strictly prohibited. The function that is called when the event occurs must not block any other events. The arguments passed through to the callback are as follows (the command is either HN_REGISTER or HN_UNREGISTER): name1 is the name of the protocol. name2 is the name of the event name3 is the name of the hook being added/removed RETURN VALUES
If these functions succeed, 0 is returned. Otherwise, the following error is returned: EEXIST the given callback function is already registered. CONTEXT
These functions may be called from user or kernel context. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5), net_hook_register(9F), net_hook_unregister(9F), net_protocol_lookup(9F) SunOS 5.11 30 Oct 2008 net_event_notify_register(9F)