Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Help with Windows to Unix connectivity Post 302820931 by RudiC on Thursday 13th of June 2013 04:40:55 PM
Old 06-13-2013
Please give us way more insight in your constellation, and what you are trying to do. Two different machines? Single machine with a virtual box on it? Or is it running cygwin?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connectivity B/w Unix & windows

i want to install ScO UNIX 5.1 in a windows 98 system. i want it as a DUAL BOOT system. can i doit? If yes How. and also i want to network unix with my clients. is it poosible to network both unix & windows thru a single network card. if yes how? also i wanted to know that thru a switch can i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jigs
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Sco Unix 4.3 Windows Connectivity

I have a client who is operating a SCO UNIX 4.3 server with Informix 4.12. My problem is that I need to get hold of the data using a Windows PC. Where the hell do I start? :confused: Thanks Richard. rgray@euriskotechnology.com (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: euriskotech
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dos-Unix Connectivity

Hi, Is there any method to connect unix box(Excecuting unix commands through Batch Files) through DOS prompt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shekhar_ssm
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Passwordless connectivity to another Unix machine

Hey, I need to setup a passwordless connectivity from one Unix machine to another unix machine. I have the passwords for both the machines. Need from user@host1 to user@host2 Please help. Thanks, Robin (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: robinbannis
3 Replies

5. AIX

Connectivity from WIndows to AIX

Hi, We have installed oracle on a AIX machine and when we try to connect to AIX machine from oracle client installed on a windows machine or do a telnet to AIX machine on 1521 port , it throws an error connection refused on port 1521 , where all the ports and firewalls are open from windows to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: adityakp123
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Connectivity between Solaris 10 in VMWare and windows Host

I have installed Open Solaris 10 on VMware which is hosted on Windows XP, my PC. I would like to have a connection between Solaris and Windows, so that i can SSH/Telnet from windows to Solaris. I don't have any Internet connection. Please help me with the network connection settings i have to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mailsachin245
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Database connectivity using unix

Hi, I am trying to connect to the database through Unix serer using following command- mysql -u root -Jepadt -D dtdatabase But it giving me error - mysql: unknown option '-J' Can anybody help me to solve this problm Thanks in advance Please use code tags, thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pspriyanka
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Problem: Solaris 10 to Windows XP Connectivity

:wall: Hello Solaris Users. Although a fundamental skill I am still new to connecting computers together in order that they can see each other, ie. via ping-ing of IP's and/or hostnames. I wish to install Oracle 10g database on Sun Blade 1500 and access this from Windows XP laptop (running... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: patcom
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Teradata connectivity through UNIX by use bteq

Hi, I want a script for connecting teradata to load the file to teradata table. Can you please help me out. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: victory
1 Replies
GR_PLOT_CONST(1)						   User Commands						  GR_PLOT_CONST(1)

NAME
gr_plot_const - constellation plot of I&Q data using GNU Radio SYNOPSIS
gr_plot_const: [options] input_filename DESCRIPTION
Takes a GNU Radio complex binary file and displays the I&Q data versus time and the constellation plot (I vs. Q). You can set the block size to specify how many points to read in at a time and the start position in the file. By default, the system assumes a sample rate of 1, so in time, each sample is plotted versus the sample number. To set a true time axis, set the sample rate (-R or --sample-rate) to the sam- ple rate used when capturing the samples. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -B BLOCK, --block=BLOCK Specify the block size [default=1000] -s START, --start=START Specify where to start in the file [default=0] -R SAMPLE_RATE, --sample-rate=SAMPLE_RATE Set the sampler rate of the data [default=1.0] SEE ALSO
gr_plot_char(1) gr_plot_const(1) gr_plot_fft_c(1) gr_plot_fft_f(1) gr_plot_fft.py(1) gr_plot_float(1) gr_plot_int(1) gr_plot_iq(1) gr_plot_psd_c(1) gr_plot_psd_f(1) gr_plot_qt(1) gr_plot_short(1) gr_plot_const 3.5 December 2011 GR_PLOT_CONST(1)