Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tectia ssh
Special Forums Cybersecurity Tectia ssh Post 302819377 by DGPickett on Monday 10th of June 2013 04:48:34 PM
Old 06-10-2013
Google is our friend ! Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

SSH Tectia installation Problem

Hi... I am trying to install SSH Tectia on Linux,post installation when i try to login i am getting the error ''Linux box is going out of network...please advise (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pavan Pusuluri
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

could not send commands SSH session with Net::SSH::Expect

I am using Net::SSH::Expect to connect to the device(iLO) with SSH. After the $ssh->login() I'm able to view the prompt, but not able to send any coommands. With the putty I can connect to the device and execute the commands without any issues. Here is the sample script my $ssh =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hansini
0 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

How do you setup Tectia on Windows to connect to Solaris?

I have a client that is using Tectia on Windows to connect to our Solaris machine. I am using ssh to do this. How do I go into Tectia and configure it to connect to our Solaris machine using ssh? Is there a guide somewhere because the Help for Tectia is just not cutting it? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jastanle84
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Unable to login via ssh-tectia

HI Experts, I am having dificulty in loggin on the server via ssh-tectia. Sometimes, i can login for like 3 seconds the it shows error "disconnected from network" Other's can login on this server via ssh-tectia without any problem, BUT i can successfully connect to other servers . ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: EngnrRG
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sftp not working on Tectia 6.0.12 version

Hi there, We have to establish sftp connectivity to a server, after exhcaning keys and intial set up I have tried sftp and the result is below. After getting the banner getting below error. error: Could not get current working directory: File not found But when I do another way, $... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sk84993
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ssh = ssh expect and keep everything not change include parameter postion

I have write a script which contains ssh -p 12345 dcplatform@10.125.42.50 ssh 127.0.0.1 -p 5555 "$CMD" ssh root@$GUEST_IP "$CMD" before I use public key, it works well, now I want to change to "expect", BUT I don't want to change above code and "parameter position" I can post a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Ssh script to validate ssh connection to multiple serves with status

Hi, I want to validate ssh connection one after one for multiple servers..... password less keys already setup but now i want to validate if ssh is working fine or not... I have .sh script like below and i have servers.txt contains all the list of servers #/bin/bash for host in $(cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreeram4
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find active SSH servers w/ ssh keys on LAN

Hi, I am trying to complete my bash script in order to find which SSH servers on LAN are still active with the ssh keys, but i am frozen at this step: #!/bin/bash # LAN SSH KEYS DISCOVERY SCRIPT </etc/passwd \ grep /bin/bash | cut -d: -f6 | sudo xargs -i -- sh -c ' && cat... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: syrius
11 Replies
gflags2man(1)							   User Commands						     gflags2man(1)

NAME
gflags2man - runs a Google flags base program and generates a man page. SYNOPSIS
gflags2man [FLAGS]... DESCRIPTION
gflags2man runs a Google flags base program and generates a man page. Run the program, parse the output, and then format that into a man page. Usage: gflags2man <program> [program] ... OPTIONS
gflags2man --dest_dir Directory to write resulting manpage to. Specify '-' for stdout (default: '/tmp') -?,--[no]help show this help --help_flag Option to pass to target program in to get help (default: '--help') --[no]helpshort show usage only for this module --[no]helpxml like --help, but generates XML output --v verbosity level to use for output (default: '0') (an integer) gflags --flagfile Insert flag definitions from the given file into the command line. --undefok comma-separated list of flag names that it is okay to specify on the command line even if the program does not define a flag with that name. IMPORTANT: flags in this list that have arguments MUST use the --flag=value format. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Google. Gflags2man created this page from "gflags2man --help" output. Gflags2man was written by Dan Christian. Note that the date on this page is the modification date of gflags2man. gflags2man 01/05/10 gflags2man(1)