Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Open firmware state to running state Post 302819111 by snchaudhari2 on Monday 10th of June 2013 10:43:16 AM
Old 06-10-2013
[Solved] Open firmware state to running state

Hi Admins,

I am having a whole system lpar in open firmware state on HMC.

How can I bring it to running state ?

Let me know. Thanks.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Solaris 9 new pumbed interface will not enter a RUNNING state

I'm trying to plumb a new interface bge1 on my machine: root@obms2-com-indianapolis-in:/root# ifconfig -a lo0: flags=1000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000 bge0: flags=1000843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2 inet... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: R37ribution
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

report of autosys job in RUNNING state

I am looking to get a report on autosys jobs in RUNNING state b/w certain time frame (timeA and timeB). What I am after is the list of all the jobs that ran between AND during timeA and timeB. Jobs within the timeframe could either: A: STARTING --> RUNNING --> SUCCESS/FAILURE etc.. B: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rgilan01
0 Replies

3. Programming

I am looking to get a report on autosys jobs in RUNNING state b/w certain time frame (timeA and timeB). What I am after is the list of all the jobs that ran between AND during timeA and timeB. Jobs within the timeframe could either: A: STARTING --> RUNNING --> SUCCESS/FAILURE etc.. B: ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Solaris

I am looking to get a report on autosys jobs in RUNNING state b/w certain time frame (timeA and timeB). What I am after is the list of all the jobs that ran between AND during timeA and timeB. Jobs within the timeframe could either: A: STARTING --> RUNNING --> SUCCESS/FAILURE etc.. B: ... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

I am looking to get a report on autosys jobs in RUNNING state b/w certain time frame (timeA and timeB). What I am after is the list of all the jobs that ran between AND during timeA and timeB. Jobs within the timeframe could either: A: STARTING --> RUNNING --> SUCCESS/FAILURE etc.. B: ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Interface e1000g0 not showing in running state

Hello all, I have a sun server SunOS PNR1RAD01 5.10 Generic_144488-09 sun4v sparc SUNW,Netra-T5220 where i have an interface e100g0. This was earlier in running state but now this doesnt show running state. I tried to reset the interface, checked the cable but it did not help. Can nyone pls... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajjat2
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Korn Shell script in stopped state while running in background

Hi, I want to run a shell script in background . but its going to stopped state $ ksh cat_Duplicate_Records_Removal.ksh & 8975 $ + Stopped (tty output) ksh cat_Duplicate_Records_Removal.ksh & why is this happening? Also could anyone please tell me what is a stopped... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomG
12 Replies

8. BSD

Process remians in Running state causing other similar process to sleep and results to system hang

Hi Experts, I am facing one problem here which is one process always stuck in running state which causes the other similar process to sleep state . This causes my system in hanged state. On doing cat /proc/<pid>wchan showing the "__init_begin" in the output. Can you please help me here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naveeng
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Process remians in Running state causing other similar process to sleep and results to system hang

Hi Experts, I am facing one problem here which is one process always stuck in running state which causes the other similar process to sleep state . This causes my system in hanged state. On doing cat /proc/<pid>wchan showing the "__init_begin" in the output. Can you please help me here... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naveeng
1 Replies
SoGLRenderCache(3)						       Coin							SoGLRenderCache(3)

NAME
SoGLRenderCache - The SoGLRenderCache class is used to cache OpenGL calls. SYNOPSIS
#include <Inventor/caches/SoGLRenderCache.h> Inherits SoCache. Public Member Functions SoGLRenderCache (SoState *state) virtual ~SoGLRenderCache () void open (SoState *state) void close (void) void call (SoState *state) int getCacheContext (void) const virtual SbBool isValid (const SoState *state) const virtual void addNestedCache (SoGLDisplayList *child) SoGLLazyElement::GLState * getPreLazyState (void) SoGLLazyElement::GLState * getPostLazyState (void) Protected Member Functions virtual void destroy (SoState *state) Detailed Description The SoGLRenderCache class is used to cache OpenGL calls. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation SoGLRenderCache::SoGLRenderCache (SoState *state) Constructor with state being the current state. SoGLRenderCache::~SoGLRenderCache () [virtual] Destructor. Member Function Documentation void SoGLRenderCache::open (SoState *state) Opens the cache. All GL calls will be cached until close() is called. See also: close() call() void SoGLRenderCache::close (void) Closes the cache. Should be called after all GL calls. See also: open() void SoGLRenderCache::call (SoState *state) Executes the cached display list. See also: open() int SoGLRenderCache::getCacheContext (void) const Returns the cache context of this cache. This is used to quickly determine if cache can be used for a state. This method is an extension versus the Open Inventor API. SbBool SoGLRenderCache::isValid (const SoState *state) const [virtual] Return TRUE if this cache is valid, FALSE otherwise. Reimplemented from SoCache. void SoGLRenderCache::addNestedCache (SoGLDisplayList *child) [virtual] Adds a display list which is called from this cache. This is to make sure the child display list isn't destroyed too early. void SoGLRenderCache::destroy (SoState *state) [protected], [virtual] Can be overridden by subclasses to clean up before they are deleted. Default method does nothing. Reimplemented from SoCache. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 SoGLRenderCache(3)